post circle

TOO much preciousness in one post.

10.13.2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

First of all, today is my lil' baby pooper scooper's 3rd Birthday...

Which technically makes him legal to drink in human years. 21. WOW.

My poor lil baby is growing up so fast! :(

I can't even imagine what I'm going to do when I actually have human babies.

That said...when I do have a human baby...

I really hope she's like this little girl.


I'll be entertained for life!.

My friend and I this weekend said, "It's any day now that she's going to be on The Ellen Show."

We were right...simply ADORABLE!

post circle 27 comments :

  1. what a bundle of preciousness! love, love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my amazing!! I had seen her video all over the place but hadn't actually watched it. She's incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPER!!!

    My puggle baby, Bailey, just turned three last Sunday! They grow up too quick don't they?! I don't think I'm going to be able to handle a human baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday piper!

    also that little girl is so amazing..
    what a little entertainer she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol wahhh why can't nicki see my video and rap with me!

    Happy birthday piper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Piper!!!

    I love baby poms so so much. That little girl on Ellen melts my heart..she is badass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! Happy Birthday Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I found your blog on story of my life : ) Cant wait to keep reading! and I am SOOO happy you had this video on here! I saw the first one of her just singing and this just makes it all so much better! SOOO funny! Stop over and follow me too if you like! : )

    Kelli
    http://dailypolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little puppy! Those little girls cracked me and up and man can she sing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. I just liked you up (is that what you call it) in a post! : )

    http://dailypolkadots.blogspot.com/2011/10/ohmygosh.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little pup is ADORABLE!!

    And that little girl - I hadn't seen that yet...SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mimzie must have got on my laptop at home & commented on that. She's savy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously, that dog of yours? (named after my momma) SO freakin cute. I mean, how do you and DDHP have any sexytime together with that little honeypie sleeping right between you in bed?

    Because everyone agrees that it's weird if the kids watch, but its also weird if the pets watch too ya know...

    ReplyDelete
  14. first of all you have the cutest dog I have EVER seen. second that little girl is hilarious/ I cant believer her parents actually let her sing that song.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh your dog is so cute!! happy birthday piper. i'm your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG. I JUST saw this today- so funny that you posted it. This girl is ahhmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy birthday to your little babyfluff! my pompom turned 3 earlier this year. she is growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday, Piper!! Adorable pup!
    Aren't the little girls just adorable? I love how much confidence she has in herself. She has great things in store for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable puppy! Looks like a teddy bear!
    The kids on Ellen are pretty cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh. My. Word.

    I don't know what I would do with a child with thaaaaaaat much energy! I bet her mother never sleeps. Ha! (She's super cute, though.)

    Feliz Cumpleanos, Piper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha, if that is how your daughter is talking about entertainment! too freaking cute!

    happy birthday to your babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That girl seriously kills me! She knows all of the words and is so into it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I may have watched that Ellen video three times the other night!! I couldn't get over that girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete