post circle

1 & 1/2 years +

9.28.2010

Photobucket


Today is my husband and my 1 & 1/2 year wedding anniversary :) In celebration of this, I've decided to devote my posts for the next week or so (however long it takes) to Mr. Nelson and me.

How we met, our engagement, weddings showers, bachelorette party, and THE BIG DAY! :) I love repeating these stories because well, they were the days I will remember for the rest of my life. That, and I haven't talked about any of it on my blog yet:)

I still can't believe I've been married for a year and a half! It feels like 10! Haha, JUST KIDDING.

I'm seriously the happiest girl in the whole world though. Knowing I have him to wake up to and to come home to is reason enough to never stop smiling, even when I'm having a "blah" day like today.

Well, I guess that's all my ramblings for now.

Look for my post on the beginning of "The Nelson's" tomorrow.

Photobucket


Have a Happy Tuesdayyy! :)

P.s.) Today was a sad day for the Longhorn Family. Please keep them in your prayers.

Photobucket

post circle 6 comments :

  1. Yay! Congrats! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet :) What a beautiful picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! congratulations! I love learning about the evolution of relationships!! that's why i have devoted my Friday posts to J&A Chronicles =)
    I was just thinking, we've been married about the same amount of time...except it's been almost SIX months for us not ONE YEAR and 6 months lol! =) Can't wait to hear all about it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1.5 year anniversary! So exciting!

    Can't wait to read all about your wedding and the related events :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary! it is exciting talking about what led the two of you to the journey.

    very excited to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy year and half! Yes sad day for UT...Hook Em!

    ReplyDelete