post circle

100 Followers #

9.17.2010

Photobucket


Wow...I know I'm probably a big doofus for even caring, but I just hit the big 1-0-0. :) I'm so excited! I never ever in a 1000 years thought that anyone would read this thing. Thank you guys so much for finding my not so interesting rants & thoughts so-called-life interesting enough to atleast follow.

I mean it, THANK Y'ALL for reading. Sending a big hug your way ;)


Photobucket

post circle 6 comments :

  1. YAY!! Congrats. Love reading your blog and I'll be here as long as you keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You're not a "doofus" for being excited! I'm lame and am getting excited for almost hitting 50! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100+! :) So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete