post circle

Happy Birthday Piper! $

10.13.2010

Today is my little scooby snack's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how much he has grown since I first held his less than one pound frame. He was such a tiny little fella when I first brought him home.

This morning when I woke up, hubs and I sang "Happy Birthday" to him, and he got so excited. He started frollicing on our down comforter as if he was jumping for joy in the clouds. It was soooo cute.

Here are some pics of my sweet little guy. I have a lot of pictures of him, but it would take me forever to put them on here. Enjoy :)

Photobucket
About two months old :)


Photobucket
He was soooo tiny.


Photobucket
Ready for his Daddy's college graduation.


Photobucket
One of our engagement pictures.


Photobucket
He loves to fix hair.


Photobucket
Last year on his 1st birthday.


Photobucket
All smiles :) He is so photogenic :)


Photobucket
Hangin' out with his faja.


Photobucket
He loves to travel.


Photobucket
Such a happy lil' fella.


Photobucket
Yes, I'm guilty of dressing him up as a girl ;)


Photobucket
I love him so much!


Happy Birthday my sweet Piper. Your Mama sure does love you.


Photobucket

post circle 11 comments :

  1. oh my word! these pictures are toooo cute. it melts my heart! happy birthday to your adorable pup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Happy birthday Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest thing ever!! Nothing like having a puppy you love so much!! They make each day better!! Happy Birthday to Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute! I love that first picture! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe!!! Mine does that too...she tries to like dig or um perhaps fix my hair. Really equates to knots in my hair from her totally playing in it

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is precious!! Happy birthday little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute!! Happy Birthday, Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw! he is such a doll!! happy birthday Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!:D

    Happy Birthday, Piper!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute! Happy birthday Piper!!

    ReplyDelete