post circle

Slacker.

10.04.2010

Yesh, I know. That I am. Engagement post IS coming, I promise.

In the meantime, please forgive me, but I have been so busy that I forgot to take a minute to thank Kristen and Ashley for The One Lovely Blog Award.
Photobucket

I am tickled, and so thankful! :) Y'all are so sweet! Thank you two so much! I know I'm supposed to follow some rules?

* Accept the award and thank them. (check) :)
* to choose 7 blogs you have recently discovered
* And of course to let them know you have chosen them.

The 7 I have chosen are:
The Survival for the Fabulous Young and Newlywed
This Kind of Love
adam.and.e
The Journey from Iraq to the Altar
All You Need is Love
Chronicles of Neely
Sarah Anne's Bon Mot

Also, Liz from adam.and.e tagged me in a series of questions today. Thank you Liz :)

1. If you could be best buds with a celeb who would it be?

I'm totally digging Emma Stone right now. She's hilarious, so I'm gonna say her. :)

2. Are you a night owl or an early riser?

I am a night owl. I am NOT a morning person. I'll bite. Beware. :)

3. If you could have any super power which would you choose?

Ooooh this is a tough one. I would LOVE to hear what people are thinking, but that could maybe be a bad thing. So, I would love to have a magic button that lets you be anywhere in the world whenever you want to be there. For instance, get up for work, push the button, and BAM you are at work. Skipped traffic, can I get a hellls yeah? Or, your best friend is in California having a bad day (miss you Danielle)...push the button and BAM! You are there by her side eating chocolate and drinking a glass of wine together. I'd love that.

4. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Haha, hmmm... I've had a few. I think the one that stands out in my memory the most is when I went to that painting class a few months ago with my friend Kelly. There was this girl there (lets call her Tater?) with her sister (Tot haha) and she was REALLY quiet. I'm not shy, so I started up a conversation with the two ladies because it was just them, and me and my friend. Tot would respond, and carry on a conversation with me, but when I went to ask her sister, Tater something, Tot would answer for her. Tater didn't respond to me. She would just stare at me, and nod her head or give me some mean look. After about 15 minutes of talking to them I was kind of annoyed that Tot was still answering for her "quiet" sister, Tater. So, I said, "You are so quiet. I'm gonna get you to talk!"...

Next thing I know, my friend Kelly, says, "Let me take a picture of you."

She takes a picture of me on her phone, and sends it in a text message.

I check my text message and it says below my picture, "You idiot lol, she's deaf!"

I about died. I mean, why couldn't Tot tell me that Tater was deaf!? Like come on! I sat there and looked like a fool. SO yeah, that was very embarrassing. I can't believe I didn't catch on. LOL.

5. What is the one thing you REALLY want for Christmas?

I really want a Macbook Pro, but I know that's not gonna happen lol. Realistically, I'd like some Lowe's giftcards to update our kitchen. Gosh, I'm getting old! :(

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

I want to go so many places, but right now, I'm thinking Italy. :)

7. Tea or Coffee?

Sweet tea please :)

8. Describe yourself in 3 words:

I am not sure...I just asked my husband (who is playing Madden by the way;) ) and he said, "Outgoing, Bubbly, and Beautiful." Hahaha. I don't agree with the last one, but I'll take it. :)

Thanks Liz, that was fun! :)

ENGAGEMENT POST IS COMING! I promise! I'm having some issues getting my pictures to upload. Thanks for your patience :)

Photobucket

post circle 8 comments :

  1. aw yay!! those answers are awesome! thank you so much for playing along :) oh, and thanks for the blog award!!! you just made my day! eek! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag girl :) I'm definitely a night owl too and sweet tea is my fave!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers. And I think your hubby is spot on with three words to describe you! :)

    Also thanks for the award. I love reading your blog every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!!! Thank you! :) That made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks for the blog award! It means someone reads my little ol' blog, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your story was hilarious about the girl who is deaf. I would have been mortified too but you really had not way of knowing if she didn't tell you.

    Hope you have a great day. I'm looking forward to reading your engagement post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award :) Can't wait for the engagement post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, and what fun answers and I can't wait for your engagement post! :)

    Liesl :)

    P.S. I gave you a Versatile Blogger award on my site for such a lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete