post circle

Catch up & Halloween $

11.02.2010

I can't believe it's November and I can't believe how hectic my schedule has been lately. Seriously, where has this year gone? My oh my and Christmas is just around the corner! I have SO much shopping to do, and I am itching to get Christmas lights up and hang stockings on my fireplace :) There is nothing more exciting than having Christmas in your very first home!? RIGHT!? :) EEEEEEEEEk, yes I am a tad bit excited. The holidays make me sooo happy! :)

Let's play catch up!

Halloween weekend was a good one, but we did not celebrate it in costume or at a party. I know, I know, old married couple is right. Friday we had our Halloween work party though, so that was our "celebration" if you will. It isn't your usual "work party" either. We probably work for about 2 hours, and the rest of the time we are walking around socializing, and having a good ol' time. Each account, or cubicle row picks a theme, and there is a team decorating contest, and a costume contest. My team was Pac-Man. Oh yes...and I was the POWER PELLET baby! These were taken on my iphone so the quality isn't so great.
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Don't be jealous ;)

Friday night we drove to College Station to meet up with my in-laws for dinner. I haven't seen them in what seems like forever, so it was nice to visit and catch up. We drove back that night (it's about a 2 hour drive) and I crashed out until almost noon the next day. I haven't slept in that late in FOREVERRRR. I was pretty tired. Ha!
Photobucket

Saturday afternoon I had a photoshoot with my sweet friend Toni and her boyfriend Nick. It was so much fun!!! I am still editing pictures, but hope to be done here real soon so I can share with you. Also, can I just announce that I am IN LOVE with doing this on the side. I am having a blast! I guess that means I technically have THREE jobs. Crazy? Yes. Does this economy blow big ones? Heck yes.

Sunday we watched football all day, and I edited pictures most of the day. I did slip in a nap too. ;) Watching my husband pass out candy to the trick or treaters was SOOO cute. I loved it. He'd answer the door, and all you would hear were little muffins say, "Trick or Treat!!" and he'd say, "Awww here you go little princess!" or "Ironman! Here you go!" It made me smile. :)

Also, I can't help but laugh at how CARELESS I have been lately. So, as you know, I tore my thigh muscles, and yes they are still sore, but I'm walking normally now. I just don't think I can run yet. Adding to my clumsiness, I rolled my ankle this weekend walking off the fireplace and talking to my husband. I hit the floor so hard, and in between a few tears, I couldn't help but laugh at myself. This morning at work I hit my head on my car door...that hurt quite a bit. Also, I slammed my finger into my file cabinent this morning as well. AND I accidently picked up my hole-punch a minute ago and what happened? Oh yes...little pieces of hole punched paper went EVERYWHEREEEEE. Oh a day in the life.

I have my softball game tonight...I prayyyy this isn't going to be a repeat of last week.

Also, I would like to thank you guys so much for all your comments on my engagement pictures! I can't get over how sweet y'all all are! So please do me a favor...

Take your right arm and touch your left shoulder.
Take your left arm and touch your right shoulder.
Now squeeeeeeeeeeeeze.
That's a hug from your's truly ;)

I hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday! Bow chicka wowwww wowwww! :)

Xoxo!

Photobucket

post circle 6 comments :

  1. oh my gosh that pacman idea is amazing!!! wow. i AM jealous, haha.

    sounds like a perfect perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are too funny! Love the Pacman idea...how cute!

    And I can't wait for our first Christmas in our first house as a married couple either!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pumpkins are just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pacman idea is great! So unique. Love it :)

    <3 ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    Love that picture of y'all...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool costume for your team, how creative and that pumpkin on the toilet cracks me up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete