post circle

It's finally here! #

2.17.2011

Photobucket

Tadaaaaaaa! The birthday bash post has FINALLY arrived! :)

I mean, I've been 25 for a whole month today and I have yet to post about my freakin' birthday! How lame is that?
PhotobucketOur Christmas tree was still up...SO I made a Birthday tree.
My husband Andrew's birthday (and his twin sister's birthday) is on January 14th. Mine is on January 17th, so every year we celebrate together. My best friend Danielle flew in from Sacramento, CA for the weekend to help celebrate, and a few of our friends drove into Austin to visit too.

Friday, I picked up Danielle at the airport and then we drove to College Station and met with Andrew's parents at Olive Garden.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After dinner, we drove back to Austin because our friends were also coming in that evening. The boys literally stayed up until 6 a.m. playing Call of Duty. My older brother just moved into a new house, so he gave his surround sound because he was going to upgrade. No argument on our end, we took it, and needless to say, we were having dreams
nightmares about gun shots and gore all night. I honestly don't think we got any sleep that night.

Sunday we hung out all day and since the guys wanted to play MORE Call of Duty (hate that game) the girls went shopping. :)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My old roomie from college drove in Saturday, and we all got ready for the evening. We drove downtown...all 8 of us in my husband's truck. We were pretty crammed.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We ate at Iron Cactus downtown, and some friends from work met us there.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Afterwards, we went bar hopping on 6th street for awhile until our feet got the best of us and we headed back home.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Sunday we lounged around and my friends left :( Everyone but Danielle because she didn't fly out until Tuesday. Sunday we went to the movies with my brother & sister-in-law Dana and saw The Green Hornet. We then went and ate Mexican food...my absolute favorite. Give me chips/salsa and beef enchiladas and I will love you forever. (This is not a joke.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday I took off of work and spent the day with Danielle. Andrew had to work, so we slept in, went shopping, went to Alfred Angelo to get my bridesmaids dress for our friend Jenny's wedding in June, and watched DVR. We went and ate at Chuy's that night (told you I liked Mexican food), came back and ate cake and watched some Jersey Shore. Haha.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It was a really fun weekend, and I'm sad it's over. I can't believe it took me so long to finally get around to this post, but heck, it's here now.
Photobucket

post circle 14 comments :

  1. OMGOSH! Your puppy! With the mustache with her little paws trying to take it off. Melt my heart adorable!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FUN and I love all your pictures...too cool!!! I just got back from good old Austin where I was visiting my fiancé who is there for grad school and it really is a great city...might be moving there this summer to be with him!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I LOVE all the pictures!! It looks like you had an amazing weekend for your birthday! The mustache pictures are hilarious! Girl you are just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! What a fun post! - Happy Belated Birthday by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my STARS,

    you have fake mustaches!!

    and you are 25, like me.
    and you love Jesus, and sour patch kids and ...well, let's be best friends, okay?

    OKAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks way fun! Call of Duty... I didn't have nightmares until I saw my fiance and his brother play the "Nazi Zombie" level. THOSE were freaky!

    Happy (way belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAA! Laughed out loud and LOVED the birthday tree. You are a doll! And looks like you had a fantastic bday! Thanks for the sweet post on my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sequence is so damn adorable. I die. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all the pictures! I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for being 25!!!! welcome to the mids! I entered the mids in december...its okay here so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great birthday! Wherever did you find that adorable yellow bag?!

    ReplyDelete