post circle

Our anniversary date $

3.29.2011

Hey guys!

So despite some really, REALLY sad news in the last couple of days, hubby and I had a really fun anniversary date. Going out to nice places to eat is something I LOVE to do, but right now it isn't something we get to do often, which means this was even more special for us.

For starters, hubby and I exchanged cards and he brought me home some beautiful pink roses.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We then drove and ate at an Italian restaurant called, "Maggianos." I'm sure some of you have heard of it, but we had never been there, and Andrew's parents had given us a giftcard. (Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Nelson!)
Photobucket
The food was really good, and we were full before we even got our entree.
Photobucket
I mean, seriously. I was sick stuffed. Stuffed Sick. Whatever you want to call it, but I think my husband said it best when leaving the restaurant..."If I was any rounder, I'd be rolling."

So, we tried to give it our best stuffed face.
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a really nice night, and a very Happy 2 Year Wedding Anniversary.

Anyways, life is super busy and emotional right now. On top of photo sessions, weddings, work, softball, deadlines, lots of deaths in our loved ones lives and the news of my old boss from college taking her own life this past weekend...I'm just physically and emotionally exhausted.

I will be back soon though, I promise.

I'll leave you with something to smile about...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CamWow on Piper = Perfection.

Xoxo.

post circle 26 comments :

  1. so sorry for all your sad news. glad you had a perfect anniversary though!

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear things aren't going so great right now, but glad you had a good dinner with your hubby! Can I just say, that card was the cutest handmade card I think I've ever seen. Love in love you two are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anniversary dinner sounds like it was really good. Congrats to you two. :) But, I'm so sorry that you have had some horrible news lately!

    P.S. you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 years! Sounds like a great anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about all of your sad news :(

    Sounds like you guys enjoyed your date night, though! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love. so sorry to hear about all of the loss and sadness that goes with it. i am sending tons of hugs and love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that you guys have been dealing with such sad news!
    Sounds like your anniversary weekend was fabulous =)
    and those pictures of your pups made me really really happy lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about the sad times you went through and all those difficult emotions, but I am so glad that you and your hubby were able to enjoy your Anniversary and the pictures of you both are so cute! The card he made for you is truly too cute for words...love it!!! Maggianos is so yummy and those flowers are so pretty! Sending a few extra smiles your way! :) :) :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear of so much sadness right now! Glad you guys were able to still enjoy each a nice night out for your Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow suicide is such an icredibly sad and scary thing... that made me tear up a bit.

    But I like to focus on happy things so let me just say, Hubby gets so major points for writing a card in crayon.

    You are the cutest! love the faces! And I've never been to Maggianos either but heard very good things

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family. The pictures sure did make me smile though! I have that app. and never thought of pointing at my chihuahuas. Hmm...or Lucy - I'll have to check that out!

    Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the emotional "rollercoaster." Congrats on your anniversary- looks like a fun celebration :)
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  13. funny photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear about the loses you have dealt with. Glad your anniversary could bring some sunshine into your life though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. So very sorry.

    On a happy note...Maggiano's IS amazing! Yes, it's true. Easy to get full before the main course!

    And...I'm glad that's not what your dog really looks like. That would be kind of scary! Lol.

    P.S. Handmade cards are the best. I love it when my husband does that and draws pictures for me. Happy 2nd Anniversary!

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry to hear about your sad news :(

    i love that handmade card! it is soo cute and i love what is said inside, thanks for sharing!

    the picture of Piper is hilarious! i laughed out loud!

    p.s. looked like a great dinner ... you are beautiful ... happy 2 year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. First, that last picture of the two of you is adorable. THAT'S the way relationships should look - sublimely happy to be with each other.

    And your puppies ... love them. Sweet memories of little Roxy bear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lordy Lordy your pups pictures cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your puppy is SO cute! Just found your blog..new follower :)

    XOXO
    Stephanie&Such

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable pics of yall two. happy anniversary!

    Im hosting an Easter Swap! You should come and join in on the fun!

    xo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry to hear some things are going badly for you. But those are the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen! Happy anni!

    xoxo
    http://www.cautionblondeblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm glad you had a good anniversary date. Besides the bad going on it's good to get away from reality and just have some. The handmade card is the cutest thing ever. Aside from the puppy doggy

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry to hear about your sad news :(

    Looks like y'all had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so sorry to hear that, Shay. That is awful. You will be in my prayers as well as your old boss' family. Such a sad situation:-(

    I am glad you were able to enjoy your date girl, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sorry for all your sad news :( When it rains, it pours when it comes to bad news. Or at least that is the way it seems. It looks like you had a wonderful anniversary though :)

    p.s. doesn't make me feel good that you said you are still potty training your dogs! Ugh, I hope I can get this little baby trained soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card! I love when men use crayons to express themselves :)

    ReplyDelete