post circle

Wandom Wednesday!

3.02.2011

Photobucket

Heyyyyyyy there! What it do babyboos? :)

So this week has been so stinkin' busy so far.

Monday we started our work outs and our "healthy" eating plan. Really what this means is I'M SORE, and I'M FREAKING STARVING!!!! Haha! DIET=Die with a "T".

Blah!!! Haha! I watched "I Used to be Fat" on MTV tonight and that was motivation to keep me going until atleast tomorrow... ;)

Did y'all watch American Idol tonight!? PIA and LAUREN are my favorites! Soooo good!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

In other news, we won our softball game last night, and I didn't pull my quad muscles this time! Can I get a whoop whoop!? For those of you who don't know, I tore the ever living mess out of my quad muscles a few months ago chasing my friend to the bathroom. I know, you're probably tensing your forhead right now and thinking, "What the deuce!?" Yeah, it's embarrassing but it really did mess me up good. But anyway, a few months off, and so far so good! :)

THANK Y'ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (SOOOOOOOOOOO) much for the sweet comments about my photography website. A few of you asked some questions, and don't worry, I will answer them! I am so beyond excited about this journey and just since Monday I've received so many e-mails and booked some sessions. I am so happy and nervous/scared at the same time! So, thank you for your kind words! It really means a lot. *hugs*

I'm literally trying to keep my eyes open right now (*yawning*) so I'm going to keep this short, and just share some pics of my little baby boys that I took this past weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with more wedding posts! Chicka chicka yeah yeah! <3 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket>Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

post circle 15 comments :

  1. Congratulations and how cute are your pups!?;D

    Oh my gosh, I'm hungry and sore too... can totally relate.

    These two are my favorites too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those doggie pics! They're like taking pics of kids, except doggies always smile...but they probably run off faster! :)

    Props to the bookings. Awesome! Better to be busy than sitting around waiting for business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you've already booked sessions! Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to reading about this new journey of yours...what an exciting adventure!

    Loving your pup pics, too...they're such great little subjects, sitting nicely while you snap away! Were these photos taken in your home? The lighting is phenomenal! I am always so bummed that we don't have enough (large) windows in our home. I swear, our next home will be purchased based on natural lighting alone. Phil doesn't know this yet, but that's beside the point. ;)

    WHOOP WHOOP! Glad to hear your quad muscles didn't let you down this time!

    xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography site is so cute! I loved looking at all of your work. And seriously adorable pics of the pups! Oh, and you aren't the only one that's dieting...I'm STARVING! And why did I think a diet at the time of year when girl scouts are selling cookies was a good idea?? Hope the rest of your week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppies are so cute!! They're little models :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Fur baby pictures!! Love the last few in Black and White......my faveeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pups are so cute!!!!!!

    If you're interested, I am having a great give away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to live vicariously through you and pretend I have dogs. :)

    What breed are they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures! I ADORE that first one! you have severe talent my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are pretty awesome! And your pups are stinkin' adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. those puppies are just adorable!
    I wish for a dog, puppy all the time but a back yard is the first step!
    Love your blog!
    visiting from www.thelittlebeachs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving those two girls on AI too :)

    Your pups are THE cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just ran across your site! Wedding pictures are gorgeous. I just posted last week about Lauren Alaina and Pia being my favorites! Follow me if you'd like, I'm new and need all the followers I can get! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww I love the pictures of your doggies! Congrats on your website too, that is SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete