post circle

Weekend & Bachelor. Word.

3.15.2011

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Loves!

How was everyone's weekend? I know, I'm a little late on the recap of weekend post that is pretty much a sure thing every week. However, I'm a busy girl and I didn't make it to my computer much yesterday.

Friday night we cleaned our house from top to bottom, and packed for the weekend. We did the laundry and all that super fun "stuff" around the house. Saturday, we headed to Houston, later to find out that my AC no longer works. I was wearing a silk shirt, and Drew was wearing a long sleeve button up. We were sweating like crazyyyy I tell ya. It didn't make for a very fun drive haha.

We got to Houston early, and ended up chillaxin' at McDonalds for an hour and a half. It was close to the venue okay? :) So what did we do to pass the time!?
Photobucket
That's rightttt! We got soft serve vanilla ice cream. I haven't had one of these in forever!
Photobucket
Apparently, neither has hubs.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We then proceeded to kill more time in the car. AND what better way than to listen to music and make faces at my iphone?
Photobucket
This is my husband's attempt at crossing his eyes. Greatness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really just posted this picture. Gross!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then I shot my first wedding! :) Yayayayay! My body looks deformed...
Photobucket
I even had a chance to stop working and hang out with some friends. :) :)
Photobucket
We went to bed at 4 a.m. (with the time change) and then we were up at 6:30 to head to my next photoshoot at 7:45 a.m. After the photoshoot, we went and had lunch with my Mom, and then headed back to Austin where I took at 4 hour nap. Woke up, ate, and then called it a night. I was exhausteddddddd!!!!!!!!

Now, THE BACHELOR!
Photobucket
Yes, another bachelor post of the 100 you will see today. I just want to point out that I was a fan of both girls, but wanted Emily to win since the very first episode (like most of America, yeah?).

Was anyone else disappointed in Miss Emily last night? Complete 180 from who she was on the show. I get it okay. I get it. You had to watch Brad make out with other girls, but you KNEW this going on the show. It's not like the producers would have let him stop kissing/hugging the other girls even if he asked if he could. There is NO way they would have let him. Come on! He picked you!!!!!! Not them! Grrrr.

I was just sad. I really wish it would work out for them. That way I could run into them here in Austin and give them big hugs. Haha, yeah right.

OH! And did anyone else see Brad READING his proposal speech!? He was SO reading que cards. It was so obvious. Not cool Mr. Womack. Not cool at ALL!
& if you don't believe me, go back and watch it. You will notice. Look how many times he looks down!

Well, that's my rant.

I hope you guys all have a FABULOUS day.

XOXO!

More wedding posts coming this week! Hollaaaa!

post circle 19 comments :

  1. I wanted Emily, too, but the night of their last date, when she was "questioning" him and he got really ticked, I was upset at him. She had every right as a mother to make sure that he knew being a parent is a big deal (I know). I think he totally blew it out of proportion. At that point, I didn't think he deserved HER.

    But....I still wanted it to be her. As far as her being upset about the episodes, I think her point was the fact that he...um...did certain things with Chantal on their "sleepover". That's the part of the show I've never liked. She said that if he KNEW early on that He loved her [Emily], why would he "be with" Chantal? Makes sense to me.

    I think it's smart that she's taking time to see how they will be in real life. Until last night, they haven't been allowed to be a real dating couple.

    That's my 2 cents. :)

    Oh...and reading the cards for sure. Cheezy!
    Can't wait for the new season!

    Hope your wedding shoot went great!!!

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy that he chose Emily however I was so disappointed to see how things were during the After the Final Rose show. I don't know, I was really put off by it. But maybe it's because I just wanted them to still be in la la land with eachother lol. I hope that they can make it through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going for Chantelle, and still feel like they would have worked out MUCH better. But oh well, it is what it is. =P I had no idea he was reading que cards though! Ill have to go back and look!
    Looks like yall had a great time at the wedding! You need to post some pics soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so wanted to watch last night but i missed it!! i was totally rooting for emily, though! i think i need to go back and watch it all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on shooting your first wedding! I don't know how you functioned the next day on 2 hours of sleep! :)

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mcdonalds seriously has the best soft serve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was never on the Emily bandwagon honestly. I liked the other Shantel who got booted a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    Can't wait to see pics from the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good weekend! Congrats on the wedding shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt the same way about Emily last night. Don't know if this bachelor couple is in it for the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are seriously adorable! Tim LOVES frozen yogurt... haha! I was really disappointed with Emily last night... they looked so uncomfortable and I feel like she was really tough on him. I'm a little hesitant on them lasting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh you guys are too cute! I love all of those pictures! Congrats on shooting your first wedding, I'm sure you were fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The intervention was uncomfortable to watch too! It was like the producers knew it was bad so they tried to save it right away. Part of me wonders if maybe the fact that they aren't painting this great picture will actually help them in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so pretty Shay, even if you are sweating profusely:-) I was actually quite dissapointed with the Bachelor- they are already having issues- SHOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your wedding went well! What camera lens do you have on in that picture?

    I loved Emily on the show too, but she just didn't seem the same the other night. Oh well, I just hope it works out between them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i didn't well, i dont watch the Bachelor but i wanted to say how much i love McDonalds cone ... it is so delish! now i have a craving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. im STILL upset about the emily/brad break up.


    UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice informative blog on the topic
    New designed template for funeral. Pemplates for funeral.
    pinterest.com/funeraltemplate/printable-funeral-program-templates/

    ReplyDelete