post circle

WILW! %

3.23.2011

Hey sweet lady loves! Don't worry, my wedding post is coming this evening. After work I have a date with the gym and dinner with some friends, but after that, I will be posting about my reception. :)

I'm on my lunch break at work and I've been reading all of your WILW posts and thought I'd join in on the fun today too.

So... what am I loving?

Photobucket

I'm LOVING the CamWow application on my iphone. Y'all...seriously...if you need a laugh...this is your answer. I think it only works for the iphone4, so if you have it... DO IT! I can't believe I'm showing you these, but in all seriousness, I look dead sexy. HAHA. Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And no lie...there are probably about 40 more on my phone.

I'm LOVING that at work last Friday at around 4:45, me and my co-worker were being super productive.

It was already 5:00 in my mind. (Note: Fridays are dress down days at work, and yes, I realize I look gross, but I got ready in 5 minutes. My sleep was much more important that morning. No shame.)

I'm LOVING that when my husband came to bed the other night, he found Piper upside down, and asleep. He isn't sleeping in this picture, but he said originally when he found him he was. Such a little cutie! :) Photobucket
Also, please ignore my nasty sleepy face? I was out like a light, and I had no idea I slept with my hands under my face. Weird.

I'm LOVING my new red shoes I got from Target on Clearance for $12.00. Holla for a dolla.
Photobucket
Hubby I guess felt compelled to let me buy something for myself after my post about finances the other day. So sweet :)

I'm LOVING that my little motivational calendar on my desk was this on Monday.
Photobucket
It's not every day I see my name on something...I wonder if my calendar is trying to tell me something? Weird.

I'm LOVING that I'm helping host a Grand Opening for a Vintage Shop in downtown tomorrow...AND Shalyn Nelson Photography is being showcased as well. :) :) :)Have you been to my website? If not, you should go here now. Just sayin'...

I'm LOVING my new camera bag (I actually got it a month or so ago) and my new camera strap that is on it's way to my house right now! :) I will post pics soon!

I'm LOVINGthis quote: "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Freakin' Cosby...Smart man. Haha.
Photobucket

I'm LOVING my husband and SOOOO excited that we are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on MONDAY! We are not 100% sure what we are doing this weekend, but I think it might involve a little wine tasting, and hiking? Not sure, but I'm excited nonetheless.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Have a blessed day lovelies! :)

post circle 19 comments :

  1. Super cute red flats! Those pictures of you using CamWow are hilarious and I simply can't wait for your wedding post tonight!!!

    Happy upcoming 2nd anniversary too...I'm sure you with both figure out the most perfect day!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving this entire post. those pictures? omg. laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the link up! Piper is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Rocky sleeps like that too! We always wake up and find up upside down. At first glance, I'm always nervous like OMG he's still alive right?! but then realize he's just sleeping that way thank the lordd ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great post! :) Piper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos are hilarious the one with the headset especially..

    Way to be productive on a Friday I'm usually doing something along the same lines!

    My doggies sleep in my boyfriends spot lol so he always has to move them and takes photos of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect way to spend your anniversary. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha LOVE that picture of the pup sleeping upside down IN the pillows!
    Those iPhone pictures really made my afternoon haha! I needed that girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahha omg I am loving that spinning contest video! so funny!

    I would probably do the same thing at work... ya know if I had a job.

    I now want an iphone4 just for that app hahahha

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOO FUNNY!!! I do this all the time on my MAC!!! I just want you to know that picture #1 of you caused me to spit some soda out on my dress because I giggled right when I took a sip...

    Hope you are having a fab-u-loso Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great things that you are loving today!!! I love those pictures you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gave you a little shout out on my post today. Just wanted to let you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy early anniversary! I think wine tasting is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't remember the last time i ever found a pair of shoes for 12 dollars! Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay seriously- you need to put some of those pics on Facebook so whenever I need a giggle I can see them, those are HILARIOUS! You are one of the prettiest people I "know", so don't take this the wrong way, but you look WEEEIIIIRRRDDD! Ha. SO glad you got some new shoes! Things are on the up and up I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pictures are so funny....I was dying!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just downloaded that app too! :) Me and the hubby have already goofed around with it and laughed like crazy!

    Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh... FREDERICKSBURG?!! :P

    CamWow is amazing. I must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing along!

    You're loving so many great things :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete