post circle

Guest Post with Ashley today! #

5.09.2011

Hey loves!



Today I'm guest posting for Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds!

You should go ch-ch-check it out.

It's kind of a boring post...lame sauce, I know.

BUT it was my first time EVER guest posting, and I kinda sorta got nervous.

My palms got sweaty everytime I went to tell a funny story.

I went into freak out mode, okay!?

So don't judge.

But if you want to see some goofy pictures of me and Andrew...go HERE nowwwww.

Ashley is pretty awesome too. So you should follow her here. Mkkkk?

Xoxo.

post circle 11 comments :

  1. Cute blog! I became your newest follower after reading your guest blog! I am new to marriage and new to blogging too! Good luck with your journey, I am excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! :) can't wait to check it out! I'm having
    A huge giveaway over at my blog right now and would love if you entered!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh yeeeahh. I'm headed there right MEOW.

    Sabrina Says

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I am following you now!! After I read your guest blog, I started stalking your blog some. . . ha you are too funny! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to read your guest post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will go check it out! Did you hear about my 1st novel release? You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YTMGA0 Have a wonderful Monday doll!

    Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it, great job lady! If I didnt follow you already, that would totally make me want to:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved it! Y'all are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys are too cute for words! I loved all your pictures! Great job on your first guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post and blog! My husband and I are totally in the "newlyweds with a dog (who we treat like our firstborn)" stage too, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so much fun! definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete