post circle

Picture Overload.

6.19.2011

Hi fwiends.

Yes, you have to say that with a lisp. I bit my tongue a minute ago so it only seems appropriate.

I just wanted to share some pictures with you that I have taken over the past two weekends.

Last weekend, we went to Uncle Billy's on Lake Travis here in good ol' Austin, Texas. It was such a fun and beautiful evening.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We grilled out and spent some time with our friends Madi and Brian.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I spent some time in my office this weekend with my boys. They melt my heart.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And here are just some shots of a typical drive with my husband. He has quite the sense of humor and will do anything BUT take a serious picture.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Miss USA is on. My attention span is sub zero.

Happy Father's Day to all you father's out there! Xoxoxo!

post circle 10 comments :

  1. I LOVE a good picture overload!!! So FUN, and I was at the Oasis a couple months ago visiting my fiance in Austin...posted some pics on my blog and we had a really fun lunch over the lake! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous (and hilarious) photos! Your puppies are adorable! What a fun weekend! :D I didn't know miss USA was on! Ah! I can't find it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! The ones of the lake are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hat in the pics girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picture overloads:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. last line got me, as i'm here watching it as well. these pictures are all so beautifully taken. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lake pictures... so good!

    also, your outfit is so cute! I have a hat like that and my husband kind of makes fun of me when I wear it, but it is so cute! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lake pictures... so good!

    also, your outfit is so cute! I have a hat like that and my husband kind of makes fun of me when I wear it, but it is so cute! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your picture overloads because you take the best picturessss! xoxo

    ReplyDelete