post circle

Get crunk with me!?

10.14.2011

Photobucket

so you know what the means...

It's TIME to GET CRUNK!

I do admit, most of the time I'm by myself, rappin', and actin' like a fool...no shame. no shame.

See? This is me at work yesterday.
Photobucket

It's my WEEZY WEEK.

I've been rappin like a fool.

So, what better way to start your weekend off with a little rap?

Get crunk with me will ya?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photobucket

Have a raptastic' weekend loves!

post circle 18 comments :

  1. love all these Jams......

    good playlist..thanks for making my friday full of super bass beats..

    happy friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that right there is my workout playlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so obviously I need to work wherever you work! That picture is just too much fun. You've got the hair flip DOWN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing playlist! if you ever want to kick it old school play salt n peppa radio on pandora...all old school rap! so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i.........wish i worked in the cubicle next to you. and if you are in an office. i wish i worked in the office next to you.

    i also wish i had a door to my cube.

    lil weeeeeez f baby forev! PS im obsessed with ALL of the above songs. hoolllllllllllla (seemed appropriate)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heck yes weeeeezyyy!! thats my girl ;-)

    im going to be x rated on this comment but listen to Pussy Monster. Strangely good despite the raunchiness heheh but you know i love me some RAUNCHY!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to pretend I'm gangsta too...haha! thanks for playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like that we are both at work & chances are that we are both listening to booty wurk. This playlist might allow me to make it until 6. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your playlist, thanks for getting us crunk today!!!

    Keep Calm and Swag On...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha LOVE that picture! Rap music is what has gotten me through all my house cleaning this week...makes it so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, you are precious! Believe it or not, I LOVE rap music!! Definitely gets me moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahah so much lil wayne! Erica rub off on you or what? AND WHERE IS BRITNEY HUH???? SUCH a freakin traitor you are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. IN LOVE with that "keep calm" poster - seriously going to look for a real life print of that!

    and i love love loved your crunk rapper pics on friday!


    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!!! And now, even though it isn't Friday anymore...that song is in my head! ;) Hope it was as fabulous and crunk filled as you hoped!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete