post circle

Shay Mix A Lot

3.23.2012

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

You otha bloggas can't deny.

WOW. AM. I. GLAD. THIS. WEEK. IS. ABOUT. OVER.

I've been working OT at my 8-5 and I am pooped. POOPED I tell ya. Crazy, crazy week.

But hey, I have good news.

My Mom is coming in tonight...and her, my sister-in-law and I are headed downtown for a girls weekend/staycation! Holla!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Oh, and here's some music I've been listening to. Yo welcome ;)

Friday Mix 2 by Shalyn Nelson on Grooveshark

post circle 11 comments :

  1. Love your playlist!

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Shay Mix A Lot...that's my song! ;) It never gets old! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah worrrrk it. Have a fun weekend with the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choices of music! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grooveshark is the best and The Xx are my favorite! Happy Weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding fellow texans blogs :)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can we be friends?

    p.s. perfect playlist mix.

    darling blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been stalking your girls weekend on instagram and WHOA PAZOW! you are some mighty hottttt women!! Hope you had a banging good time!! Lovvvve you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love it!!! Glad you made it through the week! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete