post circle

Pickles and Flowers.

4.19.2012

I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck.
Thankfully, I didn't get hit by a truck (sure did dodge that bullet), but can I just say there is nothing more craptastic than waking up on a THURSDAY thinking it's FRIDAY. Yep. I did that. Talk about a total let down.
Ugh.
Yesterday I went to a Hip Hop class with my friend Kristina after work. I've been stressed out to the MAX lately, so a little booty shaking was exactly what I did. Beyonce' ain't got nothing on me.
Okay, so we all know that's a lie. After hip hop was over, we went to a boxing class. I must have not been hitting the bag right because my wrist is really mad at me today.
THEN after hip hop and boxing class...I get a text message from DDHP.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Let's zoom in.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
He must have got himself into a pickle....HAHAHAHA.
I SURE DO LOVE ME SOME PICKLES. Even though...in this picture...they don't look like pickles? Haha. Green pee pees. You know you were thinking it.
THEN I went home to pick him up to head to our volleyball game...and guess what that little booger did?
He got me flowers for NO reason.
Photobucket
SERIOUSLY love that man.

post circle 29 comments :

  1. SO CUTE! I love that last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture just makes my heart so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH love it. Too much cuteness for one post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOO sweet. love this! :) love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are the cutest darn couple! I want a love like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your hubby are the cutest together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are adorable...he is going to make every other BF/Husband look bad if he keeps this up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some big pickles! Your husband is the cutest. Would you mind if my husband called him to get a few pointers??

    I kidddddddddddddddd!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! It's always a sad day when the pickle jar drops! haha.

    I love getting flowers for no reason..Doesn't happen as often as I'd like...but I guess that's what makes it special. :)
    You've got a good man right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOU TWO. you both had me LOLing at the call me maybe video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y'all are such a sweet couple! I love reading your "random" posts about things like that. Love that last picture of y'all! Sorry about those green wee wees....i mean pickles. ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. DDHP takes the cake, once again! I love me some pickles too, but the bread and butter kind, in the form of a crinkle chip. I could eat me a ton of those.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure keep a busy schedule, little lady! All this exercising and volleyballing. Sheesh! I'm sorry to hear about the pickles :( Aside from the beautiful flowers, I think my favorite part of this post is the picture of you and DDHP in the mirror. You guys are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. flowers for no reason = awesome. adorable how you got the flowers and a picture of you guys. planned?

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a sweet sweet man he is.

    love that side pony!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!!!!!That is crime with the pickles!!! are you joking me! I hope you put them in a bag and burned it!!! you cannot ever ever let a pickle hit the floor!!

    Love you how you said green pee pee's...whenever I eat a pickle and B is here i always push and pull it out of my mouth and then ask him if it makes him happy. he doesn't think it's as amusing as i do. #ass

    PS. I need some tips on how to be hot and look like a dork at the same time, cause you effin rock it all the freaking time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. And, the "Cutest Couple Ever" Award goes toooo...
    Shalyn and DDHP!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I just came across your blog, and I like it!
    I made myself your newest follower ;)

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. flowers are lovely! what a sweet husband to get you flowers just because. my husband has only gotten me flowers a few times since we've know each other (3yrs). his logic is that he only gets flowers very rarely so they mean more when i get them. really??? how lame is that. i'll have to start buying them myself. to be fair, he knows how much i love dessert so i've received more yummy treats than flowers. ha.

    anica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh no! That photo of smashed pickles is very sad. :( Poor pickles. :(

    The flowers are adorable though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. so cute! I LOVE that last picture! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You guys are just presh. I went to the gym once or twice just to hang out with the hubs! Other than that, I steer clear...rip pickles!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh how I love your posts...so sorry about the pickles, but it is the thought that counts! LOL! :) You are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute are you two!?! The hubs and I send pics like that, too! How romantical, right?! I have been looking for Austin bloggers and I just found your blog and love love love it! You definitely got a new follower!

    XO Lori
    www.vintagebylori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete