post circle

Let me explain...

5.22.2012

Photobucket
My computer is still out sick and hasn't got out of the hospital.
She was still in ICU last time I checked...but the doctor's say she is making progress and that she will be back soon and expects a full recovery.
That said, I apologize for the lack of posts. As soon as my computer gets home from the hospital, you better bet we will be playing once again.
Love you guys.

post circle 8 comments :

  1. i miss your posts but am excited for whats to come

    i would like to put in a request of a post on why I am so amazing

    kiddding :-)

    LOVERS YOU LOVE!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. computer get well soon ... we miss Shay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon computer...sending my best megabyte gift basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww man get that computer fixed. I am ready for a Frio River post. Well in the mean time have a great memorial day weekend.

    Bbft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO! My computer broke this winter and I FREAKED out. It was the scariest. I should NEVER have a child because of the way I over-reacted when my computer was hurt. I would die of a heart attack every day!

    Well in happier news, this gives me time to go back and blog stock you. I started the other day on my phone but it wouldn't let me comment.. that sounds creepy but whatever, I'm sure you're over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, poor computer. :( I hope it's fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're in time out missy! 4 blog posts ASAP to get out

    hehe jk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too funny, sister! Love reading your fun little posts :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete