post circle

IT'S TREE TIME, Y'ALL!

11.30.2011

Thank you guys for your very thoughtful and sweet comments on my last post. My heart is warm and I have so much love for you beautiful "strangers" I like to refer to as my blogging family.

Drew Drew Hot Pants and I decided to drive back home from the deer lease late Saturday night. I was excited to get home because I wanted to decorate my freakin' tree y'all! I was so ready to get this Christmas decor a goin'. At 11:00 p.m. we pull in. At 11:15 we pull out the tree. At 12:00 a.m. we decide we are too tired to finish and decide to finish the next day. This will explain the change in clothes you are about to see.

Things you will learn in this video.

1. I look like a cow. No baby on board. It's just my food baby. Making me miserable and looking constipated. Key word: LOOKING constipated. Doesn't mean I am. #hadtobesaid
2. No make-up. Glasses. Looking better than the VS models in last night's fashion show. #naturally
3. We decorated our tree really fast cause we have super powers. ;)
4. Decorating the tree together is one of my favorite things to do with DDHP. Makes my heart go pitter patter. #pittuhhhpattuhhh
5. Pics of my Christmas decor and perhaps some tips on how to decorate your home on a budget. #shooooooooootiamforreal
6. #sorryforallthehashtagshahahahahahaaaaa

Enjoy :)

post circle 49 comments :

  1. You and DDHP are adorable! Your tree looks great! Decorating the tree at our house was a) not as fast, b) not set to music, and c) not accompanied by a dancing husband (there may or may not have been a dancing wife though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Y'all are my favorite couple. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Can I hire y'all to come do my tree? Sweet robot skills btw. THAT makes my heart go pitter patter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was too cute! ha ha...cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love this little video of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was hilarious, you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shay, Oh, Shay....there is no one like you...or DDHP for that matter.

    I have determined you and I are in fact NOT the same person (re: last night's book of a comment)...just in case you had any doubts. Ha! By this I mean, you are way cooler than me, I would never be on camera w/o makeup (#notasnobjustnotanaturalbeaut) and I have a fake, dusty tree. Oh, but I do love a good #hastag or three hundred.

    You should know I burned my bagel and left my tea bag in too long watching your video.

    It was totally worth it.

    Shay...you make me want to be a better blogger.

    Hahaha! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this was the best video "blog" I have ever seen. You rocked it. What video editing did you use if you don't mind me asking.

    You are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just made my morning. You two are so funny! I love a little dance party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm in love with you...((too soon?!))
    seriously. y'all are the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooove this! Made my day :) Yall crack me up! SO freakin cute! Beautiful home :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part is definitely when you start rolling around on the floor. So cute...and your tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. LOVE. THIS.

    And every time I see DDHP, he reminds me of someone and I FINALLY figured it out!! He looks like my friend's husband - and is funny like him, too. Phew. Now I feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hah!! Adorable!

    I'm doing a giveaway on my blog!! Check it out!
    sarahannrogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. best two minutes and eight seconds of my morning. thanks so much!! y'all are just tooooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you guys are adorable and hilariously fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You guys are seriously the funniest couple ever! You look like you just have so much fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. y'all are so amazing together! thanks for sharing the awesome that is =) I can't wait to get our tree up this year =)
    And duh -- you = WAY hotter than the VS models
    I LOVED you rolling around on the floor playing with the furkid =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHHHH!!! This made my day!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I had half your skills. This is so good!!

    Nice robot.

    Loved the airplane with the puppy! I love doing that with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING! This video seriously made my day! I heart you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LoL this cracked me up! You have such a great personality! I love your sense of humor. So happy to be one of your many blog followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. the hashtags were the best part of this post #justsayin.

    you guys are so cute together it makes me want to throw up a little...but mostly bc i hope i end up like you and DDHP!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hahaha!!! you two are hilarious! im in bed sick today so this literally made my whole day!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  24. cutest thing ever. i love that y'all are listening to "music choice" xmas music (i'm assuming) while decorating. i did that too. except the "sounds of the seasons" channel was LAME so i put on pandora instead.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This was hilarious and so random -- love it!!! Drew's quite the trooper. Bryan would look at me like I had 3 heads if I asked him to do something like that with me, haha!! Have kids already, will ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. You guys are so cute! This is too funny. Something tells me you guys do stuff like this even when the camera isn't on... haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love your video and your Christmas tree its so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is absolutely my most favorite thing in the whole wide world!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh, I may have already watched it three times. : ) #stalker I love when y'all are doing the robot and you are trying to get your hand to hit his hand!! Haha. He just wasn't getting it!

    Oh, and this gave me an amazing idea. Maybe y'all should set the video up and just stream it live. It'd be like a reality tv show. Yes??

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just pure amazing-ness. You two are adorable. Hooray for the holidays and the robot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Omg you are seriously my favorite!! This video is too cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG. This is redonk. Why are you two so adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  32. You guys are so cute! And how awesome you have these kind of videos to look back on!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You both are SO cute and what an adorable video! I can always count on you to make me smile! :) The tree looks beautiful, as do both of you even with silly faces...hehe...great song choice too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. OH MY GOSH you guys... this just made my entire life!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your tree is amazing! Your dancing= no words can articulate how happy that made me. You two are the best kind of crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love and MISSSSSS you SO so MUCH! this video is COMPLETELY you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. words cannot express!

    you all win best couple on the whole entire planet!

    upstairs/downstairs
    the robot
    'shay-lo'
    baby furlee getting a super man tour

    you all kill me.


    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. i like your song choice, and your fireplace. cute video :)

    also, your t.v is huge!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG, that video was hilarious! You two are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You two are so cute! This video made me giggle and I'm totally with megan- live stream :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my I love love love this. You two crack me up! Hilarious. :) and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  42. You guys are so adroable! :) Love this video!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great video. I totally play 'superman' with Lola (my dog) on my feet too!! ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this video!!! you guys are seriously the cutest couple and the camera loves you both!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  45. GOD I love you guys! (and I didn't mean that in vain, I was telling THEE God how much I love you!) I thank Him in my prayers at night for you two. Honestly, this was AMAZING! DDHP looking at his butt hahahahaha!! I'm definitely gonna be watching this daily. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  46. OH. MY. GOSH. could y'all BEEEEE any cuter!?!?!? I seriously want to know how you made this video!!! Can I just say I love y'all????

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is the most amazing video I have ever seen in my whole life. This. Is. Epic.

    I wish my husband would do this.

    Y'all are SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete