post circle

How the Glitz Stole Christmas" Blog Swap!

12.12.2011

I participated in the "How the Glitz Stole Christmas" Blog Swap hosted by the OHHHH SOOO beautiful Raven and gorgeous Lindsey! I had this pretty lady as my partner :)
Photobucket
HEATHER from My Diary of a Simple Life :)

She sent me THE cutest stuff.

First of all, this girl knows the way to my heart and that is with sour patch kids. I already ate them because I'm a fat kid so no picture for you. Muhahahaw. NOM NOM!

She got me an adorable little card with a sweet note on the inside...along with a precious glittery pink business card older from H&M. I LOVE IT!

Photobucket

She also got me some soap from Bath & Body works. I've already used it a couple of times and it smells SOOO good.

Photobucket

Last but not least, she got me a brown scarf that I wore yesterday...I smiled in it...I saw Santa Clause in it...AND it gave me bubble blowing powers. Yeahhh buddy.

Photobucket

I also got a lipgloss stick from Sephora which I absolutely L.O.V.E.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank you so so so much Heather! You're the best! I loved everything!

Now go on over and say hi to her! She's as sweet as they come!

Also be sure to check out Lindsey's blog tomorrow as she kicks off our 12 days of giveaways! :)

post circle 23 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with your gifts! So glittery and fab. Plus, that lipgloss stick?! Amazing. Such a fun swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun stuff love that lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! That lipgloss stick is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeee adorable!! love everything you got! this swap was so much fun!! :)

    sour patch kids...she DEFF knew the way to your heart!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LindsEY! But that's ok!!!! I love everything you got. That lip gloss is fancyyyyyyy. Get me that!!!!!! Thanks for participating with us girl. Can't wait for the giveaways tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got such great stuff! That pink business card holder is heavenly! Mostly because it's pink and oh so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! So excited for you!! those sound awesome! I totes thought I bought my partner awesome stuff...and no I feel like a loser. thanks shay! I am glad you got freaking bomb stuff girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you liked everything! i am kicking myself for not buying myself one of those scarves too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha you didn't have to change it. I'm pretty sure half the people linking up today spelled it with an "a" ... story of my life!!!! But thanks love bug, sugar pie, honey bunch!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, you sure got some awesome goodies! I'm loving that lipgloss stick! I haven't seen anything like that before. So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything you got! It's so not the typical things I've been seeing. LOVE that soap dispenser cover!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are seriously too cute! so glad you joined the text chat today....you and the fur-babes ;)

    heather did an awesome job!!!

    sephora and lipgloss are "pantydropping" words in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the holiday blog swaps that are going around...so fun and what lovely goodies! Off to check Heather's blog out now!

    LIesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been reading your blog for quite some time and I love it. I grew up in Texas...its the best state EVER.

    xoxo
    ally

    www.allymullin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHY are you the cutest thing EVER?! Seriously. Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cute gifts:) Love the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I fa-reaking love that lip gloss stick. So getting one of my own. LOVE the scarf and LOVE that you both got each other sour patch kids.

    not to mention that I LOVE you and DDHP.

    goodnight sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the scarf & lip gloss!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa! I want that Lipgloss stick!

    ♥Feel like Swapping again? If so, head over to my place & sign up to {Accessorize your Blog Friend}!
    http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute gifts!! I love the card holder-- might have to go snag that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That soap and case is the perfect idea for a gift! Totally cute and practical :)

    PS can't wait for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete