post circle

a. little.

9.14.2010

bit. of. RaNdOmNeSs. for. YOU.


Last night's dinner was a success. It was so good, even though I was missing a few ingredients. We had Cheesy Chicken Dorito Casserole.

If you are looking for a quick, and easy recipe like I always am, please try this. Your tastebuds will thank me :)

DORITO CHICKEN CASSEROLE

4 Chicken breasts, cooked, and chopped
(I boiled chicken breasts on my stove for an hour, the chopped it up)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup (Did not have, and did not use)
1 carton sour cream (Did not use)
1 (8 oz.) pkg. Nacho-cheese flavored Doritos (crushed)
Grated Cheddar cheese
1 onion, chopped
1/2 c. milk (Did not use)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 can green chilies (Did not use)

As you can see, I did not use a lot of the ingredients lol, and it still was good! :) There are lots of recipes online with other ingredients like Rotel & Velveeta, etc.. I def. plan on adding that in next time :)

Combine all ingredients, pour into casserole. Top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.


I did not take a picture last night (sorry), but here is one I pulled from the web. It looked a lot like this:
Photobucket


Anywho, moving on...LUH-HUVED Gossip Girl and 90210 last night! Ah, my heart is happy. Tonight, One Tree Hill is back! I am suuuuuper excited! I feel like a LoSeR for even being excited, but what-ev. :) :) :)

I also want these boots from Nine West.
Photobucket

Sure, they have the 'equestrian' feel to em, but I adore them. The question is...Black or Brown!?

Now to important things...
Top 2 Things You Would Like to Accomplish This Year...


1. Get my business off and running!

I'm in the process of getting my business plan together. I don't want to elaborate just yet, because well, there is still A LOT going on, and this process is completely OVERWHELMING! I love it though, and the excitement thrills me! I will be sharing more on this soon.

1. Join a gym.

Living in an apartment spoiled me last year. The gym is included...and now that I have a house...Let's just say I've gained some stupid-omg-i-hate-you-weight fluffy-ness to my figure. I know we are about to join, but hubs and I are having a hard time deciding which gym to join. There is one close to our home, but it's small, and doesn't have classes. I think having classes are one of my "must haves" because well, if you go, you pretty much are guaranteed a good work out! Right? :)

Any suggestions? We've been leaning towards Gold's or 24 Hour Fitness.

Make your day lovely, lovelies :)

Photobucket

post circle 11 comments :

  1. That looks so good! I can't wait to hear about your future business, good luck with that! I loved 90210 and GG last night too, SO glad they're back on haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those boots!!
    And how exciting about the business adventure!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I belong to gold's gym. In a different state of course. It's a great gym to belong to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those Nine West boots! I'd definitely get them in brown :) I sure hope everything comes through with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooomg I am so excited for OTH too! I still love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want to try that casserole! yum! and those boots are simply fabulous!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That casserole made me so hungry!! Yum. Good luck with the goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those boots and I would definitely get brown but thats just me!! Im sure they will be adorable in either color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks awesome and I love those boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks so delish. i want to make that now!

    love the boots ... i would get brown for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! Love the boots and what a beautiful header.

    ReplyDelete