post circle

Wee Bit Wednesday %

9.15.2010



{one}have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
Yes I have... Everything from academic awards, dance recitals, sports, and a lot of pageant trophies (& crowns).

{two}what was your favorite subject in school?
Language Arts :)

{three}what time do you get up in the morning?
Between 7 and 7:15. I need to start getting up a lot earlier since I have to be at work at 8 and I have a 30 minute commute :)

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
Event Planning-Photography-Wedding Coordinating Business ;)My ultimate goal is to have my own one-stop-shop for wedding planning. You come in, you have your florist, your photographer, your cake, everythinggggg there for you. No need in going all over the place, and stressing out. Kind of like going from one station to the next...and getting it all done the same day. More on this to come :)

{five}if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
Hmmm...I'm going to go with, Journey :) "Don't STOP! BeLieViN'!!!"

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
One does not come to mind...Hmmm...Yep, I'm blank.

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
My marriage, My relationships with my family & friends, AND happiness.

{eight}chips or popcorn?
Both, please :) Kettle Corn Popcorn is pretty much amazing though.

{nine}have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
Can't say I have...

{ten}what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
I'm grateful to be ALIVE. Don't take your life for granted :)

Photobucket

post circle 8 comments :

  1. I'm terrible for waking up way too late in the morning also! I would much prefer sleep to lots of time to get ready in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps- you always have such great songs playing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you talented with all your trophies. ;)

    I love the idea of your one-stop wedding shop. You should make that a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kettle corn! YUM!

    i'm a new follower from wee bit. i'd love it if you would come check out my blog and follow back! :)

    diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wait till the last second to get up in the morning too! And then I'm always thinking I should get up earlier, but once I know how late I can get away with sleeping it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew I had to follow your blog when I heard the first notes of "Skinny Love" playing in the background! Love your answer to number ten as well :)

    ♥ abigail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post, love it!! Yes, both chips and popcorn both please!!

    ReplyDelete