post circle

asdfghjkl;

11.17.2010

That is how I feel right now.

Mixed-up, confused, annoyed, yet on a straight path.

I've realized that I restrict myself from writing posts when I am really upset. Whether that be something big, or small. Right now I am just super annoyed. I honestly just wrote a REALLY long post about this so called annoying matter. After I write it out, I "preview" it...Read it. Then I delete it.

Why do I do this...

Does anyone else do this to?

It makes me feel better, like I'm venting to myself, only I'm not calling it out, making it necessarily public. Almost, but not quite. I'm not referencing the annoyance or the problem. I hate when people do things like this just to spite you, or create drama. I am human. Things do upset me, and as much as I wish I could be a rock sometimes, I can just as easily be clay. I have those moments. But then I go back to reality and deal with it. I turn back into a rock...atleast I try to. Whether my annoyance or whateveryouwanttocallit be with a noun...person, place or thing...or idea. I'm making no sense. I think that's how I want to leave it though...

I know that is kind of the point of a blog to write about anything you want, I know. It's an online diary of somesort, yada yada. But I try to focus on the the things in life that make me happy, smile, or laugh. The little things. The "bad" things in my life, I'd rather just "pre-tend" to blog about, write about it, read it, and delete it. That's kind of how life is...only you can't delete.

Thank you blog...for the option of deleting.

Xoxo.
Photobucket

post circle 8 comments :

  1. I can relate.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your post and think I know exactly what you mean, to some extent. I have even written, addressed and sealed letters, but never sent them...I think sometimes a person just has to get things out!

    Sending lots of smiles your way and hoping things get a little less mixed-up, confusing and/or annoying soon!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya! There are many things I wish to write, and I have a very sharp tongue that always seems to get my in trouble because I have no filter...This to shall pass. Tomorrow is a new day! Pet your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel. I almost posted about something the other night, but then I thought about it and realized it could create drama that I hate and decided against it. Oh well.

    I hope you're feeling better about whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the exact same thing. It's a great way to get out what you're feeling...even if no one else hears it or sees it. Thank goodness for the preview and delete buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote a very similar post about this a few weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever the dilemma -- I hope it works itself out or that you are able to get past the issue.
    I do that with my posts, I'll write something without mentioning specifics, preview/read it and then delete. I guess I always think "what if" -- it would be a bad thing if the wrong person found your vent about them lol. PLUS I agree with you -- I like to share the happier points in life =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same thing! I have a blog that is private where only I can read, but i write my thoughts, pretty much a real journal. no one wants to read about my sob stories or why my husband ticked me off haha well maybe they do but I not gonna share it!

    ReplyDelete