post circle

Pre-Wedding Stuff #

11.18.2010

Before I completely post on my wedding, here are some pictures of some little pre-wedding activities.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Leaving the Bridal Extravaganza in Houston. He's a keeper, I know :)
Photobucket

My bridesmaids and I at David's Bridal trying on dresses.
Photobucket

Sealing and stamping envelopes :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Registering :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Movie night to go see Bride Wars with my bridesmaids :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket


:)
Photobucket

post circle 7 comments :

  1. Aww such cute pics! Bride Wars is a fav movie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love the movie (: And looks like you have some wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! the registering one made me crack up so much. that is hilarious. you certainly look like you had a fun pre-wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw!! cute pictures! The Husband had some of the same poses when we were registering lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, awww cute! I love the picture of your husband with the registering thing. LOL. Too fun. Looks likie you have a great time planning! Can't wait to see more pics :)

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete