post circle

Our Christmas Card #

12.22.2010

I just wanted to share our Christmas Card with y'all... :)

Merry Christmas to you from The Nelsons! :)


The front.

Photobucket

The back.

Photobucket


Here is our card from last year. I found this and thought, "Why not!?"


Photobucket

post circle 12 comments :

  1. Love your Christmas card!
    I hope you and your family has a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy your time off from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I'm one of your newest followers, just wanted to say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE SHAY! (I can't get over how weird that is to call someone else Shay;-)) I love that you include your precious fur babies in the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! they are both so cute! I love them both =)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your card! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card!!! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I like it a lot! Can't wait till I get to make christmas cards! :) merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a CUTE card! Hope y'all had a very merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete