post circle

Merry Christmas Eve & a last minute cookie recipe :)

12.24.2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! :) I am currently at my Mom's house and it feels GREAT! Anyway, I am going to make this quick because I have to go get ready for Christmas at my Mamaw and Papaws. I hope all of you have a VERY MERRY Christmas! Stay safe on those roads too~ It's raining here and I wish it was cold enough to actually SNOW...but yeah, that probably won't happen. I also wanted to post this "recipe" days ago but I didn't actually bake them until about an hour ago.

My Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Cookies...

Okay, Okay. The recipe is actually a JOKE!

All you need:
Photobucket


Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
1 egg
1 TBSP of water
3 TBSP of veg. oil
Pretzels
Red Hots
Nestle morsels

And ta da!!! :)

Photobucket


I make these every Christmas :) I love them and they are a huge hit with the kiddos.

Sending a big hug to you! Merry Christmas! :) :) :)

post circle 5 comments :

  1. awww wayyyyy to cute! :) They look yummy! I will have to make them next Christmas. Have a merry chrismtas!

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! I told my mom about you and she couldn't believe you spelt your name the same. She said you probably pronounce it correctly, though (she says I say my own name wrong...embarassing) so I have to ask...emphasis on the Shay or the lyn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and the hubby had a fabulous Christmas! The recipe for cookies is def. going in my recipe box for next year! Love it & your blog!
    -New follower!-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are adorable!
    New follower, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog!!!! Love the cookies! I am tempted to bake them now!! New follower :)

    Hope you check me out too! I am a newlywed also!!

    ~Romantic Savy

    ReplyDelete