post circle

Come on 5:00!

2.25.2011

Last night I came home from work with a fever, and let's just say I looked like I had been hit by a MACK truck, pooped on by an elephant, and sprayed by a cat. I wasn't looking my best. I feel better today, a little "eh" but I think it's just due to exhaustion. That or something is going around in my office, and I swear if I catch it I will NOT be a happy camper. I took my vitamins this morning on an empty stomach...and now I really feeling like poop. Has that happened to you before? I thought I was the only one that felt super sick when taking vitamins on an empty tum tum? Yes? No?

Anyway, Wednesday night I worked a wedding show for Inpired Events & Designs downtown at The Allan House Wedding Show. The florist backed out last minute, so Nycia and I improvised and came up with our own little concoction of "floral design."

Photobucket

Nycia is going to do a post with more pictures I took of our booth today. Feel free to check it out.

What are your weekend plans?

I always look forward to weekend posts by all of you. Weekends are the bomb.com and I know you agree.

I think I'm going to do a little cleaning...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm sure hubs wishes I'd clean like this...Yeah, not gonna happen.
Photobucket
Maybe hubs will help?
Photobucket
I have a lot of camera card cleaning too...
Photobucket
Too bad we don't have one of these to help...I wonder if I can train my dogs to clean? Haha, I know, not in this lifetime.
Photobucket
But all in all, this is my LAST "free" weekend for the next TWO months. Le sigh.

After this weekend, I have something every single weekend.

First weekend in March- Attending a wedding and photoshoot in Houston.

Second weekend in March- I'm shooting my first wedding in Houston and hopefully will be meeting up with a girl who wants me to help plan her wedding.

Third weekend- THREE photoshoots, all in Austin. Good stuff right there.

Fourth weekend- Me and Drew's TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! Holla fo a dolla people.

First weekend in April- Cousin's wedding & styled photoshoot. <---CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!

Second weekend in April- Two photoshoots in College Station.

Third weekend in April- Easter, and will be traveling to Lufkin.

Fourth weekend- Was supposed to be Vegas, but we will see.

Like I said, busyyyyy. I'm tired just thinking about it, but, I'm excited all at the same time.

Have a wonderful weekend pretty ladies. Feel free to come to Austin and visit anytime! I'd love to meet you. Of course, as long as it's after April ;)

XOXO.


all images via weheartit.

post circle 14 comments :

  1. Cleaning is on my to-do list as well unfortunately. But I also have a date with a friend schedule tomorrow to walk our dogs on the greenway. Looking forward to spending some time outdoors in this glorious weather.

    That upcoming schedule of yours has my heart racing. Good luck getting everything done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cleaning...ick! I am getting out of work early today (hooray!!!!) to get my stitches out of my finger and then I plan on going for a run and cleaning when I get home...I may or may not get side tracked by a nap.
    You have a TON going on over the next several weeks. Keep poppin' those vitamins hun! I hope you have a great weekend and get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I always say holla fo a dolla! That is too funny!!!

    Enjoy your weekend! Check out my latest post,
    ~Romantic Savy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like poop when I've taken vitamins on an empty stomach too! It totally stinks!!!

    Dang girl...you ARE the definition of the word busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice design! I really like it! Yeah if I dressed like that to clean there would most likely be NO cleaning going on at all, lol. And wow busy is an understatment for you! Try to enjoy your last free weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just coming down with the flu myself!!! SUCKS!!! :( I'll be checking out a photography school and have a housewarming party!!! But before that I have sooooo much cleaning to do!!!
    Happy weekend dear!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Business is good! LOL beats my standard never busy on the weekends life LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness you'll be at a LOT of weddings! This weekend is actually my last super busy one for a while. As a geology major every weekend this semester has had at least one all-day field trip. Well, we did get one weekend off. Luckily spring break is next week. :) Wisdom teeth are coming out then though but at least there will be a solid three days to enjoy beforehand. I love your flower arrangements at your booth by the way. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all those cleaning pictures :)

    You sure are going to be a busy girl these next couple of months!

    Hope you feel better and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun pictures. Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got sick yesterday too. double poop. so ive eaten three mini tubs of ice cream. it's not helping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! Love this post and love your blog! Just found it and will be following. Hope you have a great weekend also. And don't all our hubbys wish we would clean like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Popping in from Rissy's blog.

    I like you already
    ..and not just 'cuz I'm photog obsessed. :) (I do engagements, but have no desire to do weddings.) Awesome you have so many shoots booked.

    Should I scare you by saying the first time I though it was my vitamins making me sick...I was ACTUALLY pregnant? Eek.

    Loved the cleaning pics. Hilarious.

    www.sophisticatedsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete