post circle

WILW $

2.23.2011

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :) How is your hump day going? Great I hope! :) The weather today is a little overmuggly today. (Overcast+Muggy+Ugly) I totally just made that awesome word up.

I've been going back and forth about changing my blog name. Have you ever changed yours? If you did, did you find a way to change the domain name too? I have been contemplating the change, to something more ME...I mean, yeah these are little "diary" entries, but the name I want to change it to is what I almost named my photography business. All my friends "get it" and the more professional name won over the "other name." So, I figure, why not make it my blog name? Just playing with that whole idea...not quite sure what I am going to do yet.

Head on over to Jamie's blog and link up!
Photobucket

I'm LOVING my flowers and Valentine's Day cards that are still being displayed in my house. PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is the back of the homemade cards. No need to let you read the cheesiness inside. You might barf. ;)

I'm LOVING the constant puzzled, "What are you doing" look my Pups have on their faces. Piper also got some paint on his ears. He tried to help me paint this past weekend. :)
Photobucket

I'm LOVING that Nycia and I have a booth at the bridal open house tonight in downtown Austin.

I'm LOVING these. So cute right? Hahaha.
Photobucket

I'm LOVING this text message.
Photobucket
We really are getting back in shape starting Monday.

I'm LOVING these shoes from Forever 21.
Photobucket
I went to look for them, and no luck. So, I got these instead.
Photobucket

I'm LOVING my hubby as always! :)

I'm LOVING that softball starts again next week. I hope my legs participate this time.

Have a blessed day lovelies! :)

post circle 21 comments :

  1. LOVE those shoes!
    I love that little curious look the pups has =) our dog has that look a lot -- he has to be the nosiest dog to ever live haha =)

    OO fun! name change?! Definitely make it about you girl =)
    and the backs of the cards -- DARLING =)
    Happy mid-week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your husband is a sweetheart.

    I changed the name of my blog awhile ago... I am much happier with the name I have now. I so do it!

    My bestie sent me those same flowers for my bday! I thought they were the prettiest flowers I'd ever gotten.


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this and can I just tell you that my dad always sends smiley faces with lots of extra ")))" and we always tease him and say...are those multiple chins?!? So reading that text just cracked me up...LOVE it!!! My dad said it is just a very smiley smiley face! LOL!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! I changed my blog name about five times, all before I had followers, and even if you do change the blog name I wouldn't change the URL because if anyone has your blog linked on the side or linked in a blog post, or bookmarked on their computer it would say "this page doesn't exist" if they tried click to your page. That happened to me but I only had ten followers so it didn't matter, I just think it would more so for you now so that's just a little word of caution! :) Hope you're having a good week! Virginia www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I changed my domain name which cost me $10 for the year, but its owned by me now and have my own email for my blog and everything now which i love. thats the only way to change your URL to be able to get people to still link to your blog or otherwise you get "this page doesnt exist" like what Virginia said.
    love all your wednesday lovings and your new made up word haha! and also loving the texting convo with your hubby! really cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've known plenty of people to change their blog name. I think it makes sense, as your personality evolves, so should your blog!

    Sweet text messages throughout the day with your hubby are the best. I love random sweet messages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your text message is adorable. I also am loving your too cute for words homemade V-day cards that you two made. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes!
    I changed my blog name and I am looking into paying the $10 to purchase the google based domain name, that seems to be the best and easiest way to change your url. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. psst those shoes are online - http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr_dressy&footwr_style=&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=1062097965&Page=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along!

    I love your flowers and the homemade cards :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I changed my blog name but didn't change the url- I was afraid I would lose all of my followers and it would be too confusing. That picture of Piper is too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE those flowers! So beautiful...hubby did a great job on those. Nothing better than a beautiful bouquet of flowers :) And that text message is priceless. Too funny! Hope you're having a good Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your flowers are GOOOOOORGEOUS!! Wow. And I loooove your new heels; can't decide which pair I like more, SO cute, what a good find :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gawd LOL I nearly died with laughter from your extra chins comment LMFAO!!!! How did you post your text on here? did you have to take a picture with your real camera of your cell phone conversation? Or is there an app for that? LOL I'm out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I changed my blog name and my URL and it somehow transferred over and I kept all of my followers. Not sure how that works, but I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your new shoes are gorgeous! i love the text between you and the hubs ... too cute!!!

    i haven't changed my blog name although every day i want to ... issue is i can never find anything clever enough, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok i need those shoes as well! haha where did you find the black ones?! I love the other pair too. Also, help me with copying a text like that. How do you do that? I'm clueless. haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOu guys are SOO cute. I want to be like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am responding to your comment on my blog here because otherwise you may never see it! And that would be earth shatteringly bad.

    I dance like that in the car sometimes and REALLY embarrass my friends... I make them ask me to please stop at least 4 times before I actually do ; )

    email any time for some funny... CASeligman@gmail.com
    Happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh man, those floral shoes are way too cute!! your whole blog is pretty fun actually! thank you so much for your sweet comment today. it's times like these that make me so grateful for amazing bloggers like you!

    ps - we have a lot of the same musical tastes! tonight we just opened up your blog and let your playlist serenade our evening.

    ReplyDelete