post circle

Ello' Govnas!

3.21.2011

My Monday has been somewhat productive, considering on my lunch break I got my own gas (this never happens), went to the bank, went to the post office, and went to Alfred Angelo to pick up a bridesmaid dress...and STILL made it back in time at work to eat. Patting myself on the back right neowww.

Again, I just want to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO LEFT ME A SUPER SWEET COMMENT on my post the other day. You guys touched my heart!

Alright, so I guess I will do a quick recap of my weekend:

Visited with family
Saw the movie "Paul"
Ate Mexican food
Had two senior session photoshoots
Went to Whole Foods
Finished editing pictures from my brothers wedding that you SHOULD GO CHECK OUT HERE!
Enjoyed SXSW with some friends downtown...& I heard P.Diddy play! What what!?!? I won two tickets to Perez Hilton's Party too but the line was WAYYYY too long and we opted out. Sorry Perez! ;)
Did loads and loads of laundry
Edited pictures like a mad woman
& got some sleepy sleepy time.

And what's a post without pictures!??!? A lame one, I know! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

As I was just uploading pics from my phone to photobucket, I saw this video. It won't let me upload the P Diddy video, so this one will do. And no, I'm not drunk. This is me, on a normal "going out" night. I'm a hyper and fun loving-crazy person! People ask me all the time when I go out at night if I'm drunk, and the answer is NO! I'm just high on life! And that's the truth! :) And yeah, I don't even know the guy at the end. Lovin' his glasses though.


Wedding post coming tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesdayyyy! :)

Hope you are having a great Monday!

post circle 9 comments :

  1. Fairly new follower here -

    Love the red lips! :) I just can't seem to pull off that look.

    Also, since I'm commenting...I have to tell you how much I love the name Furlee. :) It makes me smile!

    Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had a fun weekend!

    people usually don't ask me if I'm drunk... because they know I am. Oooppss did I just say that?! ; )

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun weekend! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your striped top is SOOO cute!!! I'm lovin that red lipstick as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! love the red lips! looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so darn beautiful!!! And photogenic!!! :) Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had a fun weekend!! I love the first pic of you. I love your hair and the red lip look! I'm totally into the red lip right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the red lips and white sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red lips too I wish I can pull that one off!

    SXSW looks like so much fun I wish I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete