post circle

WOW...

3.20.2011

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Seriously you guys...thank you. I knew the blogging community was wonderful, but WOW...you guys are so amazing. I can't thank you enough for all the prayers, comments and e-mails I received from that last post. I really needed it and every single comment made me smile. Y'all made my day so much better...you have no idea. I'm so thankful for all of you! :)

I have had a super busy week/end and will be back tomorrow to catch up and REALLY post the last of my wedding posts like I said I would last week. I hope y'all understand!

Xoxo! And seriously, thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!

post circle 5 comments :

  1. I missed you!!!! Glad you are back!!! Can't wait to see your wedding posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. random question for you./// I am asking all my fellow Pom owners this..What do you feed your Poms? How long have they been eating that specific brand of food? Do you or have you had to change it up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! Cant wait to see more wedding stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that our comments and prayers lifted your spirits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy that we were able to help you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete