post circle

Guess what!?

6.21.2011

Photobucket

That's riiiight. ONE year ago today, I started this blog. It's kind of weird that I actually didn't just do a post, or two and forget all about it. I'm really bad at starting something and then getting tired of it 4 seconds later.

You know...like, a relationship with a cat. You love it when it's a kitten, but as soon as it actually turns into a cat, you neglect it just a little more, right?

Well, this def. is not the case. I enjoy being here, and I enjoy sharing my life with y'all who care enough to read. You are all so, SO amazing. Seriously! I do believe the reason this has been a fun place to document random happenings in my life is because of YOU guys! Your comments, love and support have been refreshing and uplifting. I can't thank you enough!

I never knew what an impact blogworld would have on me. I love that some of you have become real life "texting" friends and facebook friends. You are all the most inspiring group of women (&men?) I've ever met. Thank y'all soooo much for being here and reading these "diaries" of mine.

I want to make this a better blog. I do. For me, for you, for whatever that reason may be. I have held back a little just for the sake of privacy, but I think I may open up a little more...and that scares me a ton. There will be a few (good) changes coming VERY soon so be ready freddy.

What do people do to celebrate Blogiversary's? I mean, it's a BIG deal right?

I suppose I can do a little giveaway.

I've never done one, so I want to make sure it's good. Like, REALLY good.

I'm going to compile a package of my top 10 favorite things.

I will disclose what I'm giving away when I get back from my vacation but I assure you, it will be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

So, be checking back. You won't want to miss it.

post circle 31 comments :

  1. Woot woot!!! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I've been able to get to know you through your blog!! It's provided my with such great opportunities and friendships I just love it!

    Sabrina Says

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! I just love your blog and can't wait to see the changes that you have in store. Have a fabulous time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 year!! And you do have a great blog already! :) Can't wait to see the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog-iversary! I celelbrated mine at the beginning of the month but I was so busy planning my sister's bridal shower that I didn't realize until just now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Congrats on the blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogiversary! I had my 2 yrs at my old blog but I deleted it to start fresh this past New Years. Cant wait until another year has passed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy one year!
    im a new follower so im anxious to read all the fun adventures you have.

    btw my cat's name is piper..yes she is a cat and no longer a kitty but i love her anyways.
    your piper is cute, too!
    although i doubt they would get along..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary!! how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! I love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. JOYEUX BLOGIVERSAIRE !!!
    I can't believe it's only been a year, I feel like I've been reading your blog forever :))

    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy blogiversary!!!!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogiversary! I just LOVE reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blogiversary! :) I've loved reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy blogoversary I'm so glad you started blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay...happy blogiversary!! I can't wait to continue following :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. im so happy to have stumbled across your blog months ago because you, my love, are AMAZING!

    happy blogiversary!! you're growing up so fast! haha

    i heart you!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! This is exciting. I think you should celebrate by... going on vacation!! :)

    Can't wait to see what changes are in store. Whatever you do, I know it will be perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Blogiversary!! Can't wait to see what the giveaway is!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Blogiversary DARLIN!! You are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAY! Happy Blogiversary!! Love your blog and you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am SO happy you found my blog so I could find you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy, Happy Anniversary to you blog...so fun!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i just stumbled upon your blog and i love it! i've been going through your past blogs when i get a chance. congrats on your one year anniversary. oh your engagment story was amazing btw.

    lillian

    ReplyDelete