post circle

Our Christmas Card.

12.23.2011

I wish I had time right now to show you all the outtakes from this Christmas Card photo shoot we had smack dad in the middle of our living room. However, I'm pressed for time and have to leave for Christmas festivities with my families. Until then...here is the BEST shot (haha) we took and used for our Christmas cards.
Photobucket
Merry Christmas! XOXOXOXOXO!

post circle 20 comments :

  1. Ohh myyy gosh. Love LOVE love this.

    Best one I have seen yet! Love ya & Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, so cute! i love it.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!! so happy to have it hanging on my fridge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Merry Christmas!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas card, so cute!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I love it!!! Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are adorable!!! Merry Christmas to you all!

    <3Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!!
    Xo
    Merry Christmas
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, Shay! Fits you guys perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love!! Soooo cute! Merry Christmas to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so talented miss shay! this is an adorable card. merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They turned out very cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't like it, I LOVE it!!! :) :) :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete