post circle

Gone boarding.

1.25.2012

Photobucket

Hey guys! I know, I know. I've been MIA. It's been one helluva week I tell ya. I've been trying to find a minute to get on here and recap my weekend but seriously have had ZERO time. AND on top of that...I'm going snowboarding tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I will be back on Monday to recap everything...because trust me, there's tons to tell and I miss y'all SO much! :)

Just wanted to let you guys know I love y'all and I swear I will be back REALLY soon.

I have a guest post tomorrow that I really think you should read. She's a muffin.

Okay, gotta go! Ta ta for now :)

post circle 9 comments :

  1. Looks like much fun! Can't wait to hear about what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so pretty! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! Hope you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeee have a freakin BLAST!! ill be skiing this weekend too...so its like we will sort of be together!

    i expect lots of vids and pics and dont forget the would your rather cards!! they work wonders!! haha

    love you have the best time ever!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Def missin your blog! Be safe boarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you here in Tahoe?!!? Let's meet up on your way back if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks like fun! I have never snowboarded in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh so jealous!! Have fun Shalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh i love love love your blog!

    ReplyDelete