post circle

Friday Mix.

3.09.2012

Happy Friday Friends!

This weekend and this upcoming week are going to be all sorts of AWESOME...I'm photographing a wedding tomorrow and pray the weather cooperates (fingers crossed) and I'm doing SXSW the rest of the week!

Here is a playlist for your weekend. Make it great!

Love, Love!

Friday Mix by Shalyn Nelson on Grooveshark

post circle 11 comments :

  1. Booty dance!! Love you muffin!
    Hope the shoot goes great! You are so talented so rain or shine I know that those photos are going to be wonderful. Can't wait to see you next week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see photos of the wedding! I love seeing Austin venues :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do a few posts about SXSW, it'd be great to hear about it from a local.

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i wish i was going to SXSW. I miss living in Austin! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was raining all day in dallas yesterday and it is still drizzling. Yuck! I don't know how Seattle people handle this. Makes me just want to stay curled up in my bed. I hope the wedding went perfectly as I'm sure it did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at your wedding photo shoot!!!!! I am sure you will do absolutely fantastic!!!

    love the playlist and am going to make a folder "Shay's tunes" and put it on my ipod!

    thanks lovee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your mixes!!! hope the wedding went well - i KNOW you got some awesome shots!! and PLEASE can it be july yet?!?! im excited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love new song recommendations :-) hope you have a great time at SXSW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the playlist! I was looking for some new music- thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm way jealous of your SXSW plans. Way.
    Just stopping by to say howdy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Hope you are having a blast at SXSW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete