post circle

Crusin' for a Bruisin.

3.08.2012

Hey love muffins.

I'm guest posting for that sexy hot mama Raven Razzlepants today.

Go on over and check it out.

P.s.) This might or might not have happened recently. Yes, I'm THAT awesome.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

post circle 13 comments :

  1. shay you rock. LEGIT

    reppin TP like its nobody's bizzness! :-)

    i have to tell u a funny TP story...not appropriate for teh blogosphere hahahah

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. tp haha how did I miss this event??
    can't wait to see you tonight!!!
    love you muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, FUN! Off to check out your post now! Woot! Woot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even with TP on your shoe, you still look freakin adorable. ADORABLE i tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! Love the picture, it happens to the best of us. :) Off to check your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. visiting from raven's blog. i loved your cruise post! i am going on my FIRST cruise on May to grand turk, half moon cay and nassau bahamas and have NO idea what to expect/pack. any helpful hints are greatly appreciated!

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I found you from Raven's blog. You are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehe! That's too funny! I love that you took a photo of this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha this pic STILL cracks me up! you rock that toilet paper trail girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha too funny! totally something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been there. So embarrassing, so embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete