post circle

ah-ha.

4.17.2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I had an AH-HA moment today.
I'm pretty excited about the future.
I am absent from this blog right now...I realize this. But trust me...it's for good reason.
But what I do want to say is...
I love y'all.
And I am so so so so so so PUMPED for what the future holds.
I know...
I hate when people generalize thoughts and never really tell you what they want to say...
But trust me...
Good things are a comin.
And speaking of good things? Pretty sure you should stop back by here tomorrow because there is a video that will probably bring some joy to your life.
Xo.

post circle 23 comments :

  1. I big puffy heart love that photo! You two are so stinking cute! :) I'm so glad that you're excited about your future!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me all excited now! ahh. I can't wait to hear what you have to say..I Love Suprises :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you two is priceless!! LOVE it!!!

    And now you have me wondering!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is so beautiful. :) I love it. I am so excited to hear your news and yes that video will make my day tomorrow. Have a great day girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of you two is so cute! Was your AH-HA moment looking at a stick with two pink lines?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love you both <3

    with my Ah-Heart! see? AH HAH Heart! haha

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooo I have a guess on why you've been absent... cannot wait to see if Im right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couple of guesses..you have a bun in the oven or something big happened with your photography business. I'm excited to know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love the vagueness ;) it's best to leave us readers wanting more!
    can't wait to see the video-- the last one was pretty great!
    glad to see things are shifting and you're smiling! oxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh, can't wait for your video post tomorrow! Glad to hear all is well though :) Your pic is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just heart you. that is all. cant wait to hear the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this may be my favorite pic of ya'll to date!!

    i LOVE how in love ya'll are!

    and i'm so excited for the future too - because i just know it holds in an in-person meeting!

    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute picture of you two love birds!! i'm excited for you being excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love you guys.

    and thats all I have for now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute photo! Looking forward to seeing what your exciting news is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your blog through Adventures of Newlyweds. Loving it already and now I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to see more :)
    Lauren @ lemon trees and bumble bees

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope it's what I think it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I just say that I love you and your husband and that you guys are the cutest couple ever? I love how happy you guys always look in your pictures, and watching you two dance together is priceless! I should have started following a long time ago, but now I'm hooked :) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super excited for you and LOVE that you re so happy, you deserve it! :) I have an idea of a reason why, but either way, yay for an exciting future!

    ReplyDelete