post circle

Friday's Letter's

5.04.2012

Dear BLOGGER BABES, I seriously LOVE you guys. SO SO SO MUCH! Thank you for all your comments and tweets this week! I haven't got to write back yet and I apologize! I promise I will! But I've been preparing myself for TONIGHT because I get to meet this beautiful lady...
Photobucket
I have a feeling there will be a lot of pictures like this taken this weekend...
Photobucket
DDHP and BBFT are going to meet too...Oh yes...It's going to be a match made in Texas Heaven, just you wait!
Dear STEPHANIE AND BEAU, I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET/SEE/VISIT Y'ALL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE MEETING TODAYYYYYYYYY! I loved your text this morning Steph and all it said was, "TODAY!!!!!" Hellz yes. I am going to visit Steph and Beau this weekend in Texas Hill Country and our rear ends will be floatin' the Frio Reeeever. Whoop whoop! But seriously...can't wait to meet you Steph! I already love you so I am just hoping you don't judge my mess in a bathing suit cause girl, it ain't purdy.
Dear Sleep, I did NOT see you last night. I can't believe I pulled an all nighter...LORD knows I need more sleep but sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything you need to get done.
Dear Friday, HI! Owwww you doin? :)
Dear DDHP, as always you're just as precious as they come. I am SO ready for your FINALS to be over so I can claim you on Monday's again! I'm so proud of you for all you do and how hard you work! Oh, and all that workin' out you been doin...Rawr, baby, rawr! ;) Thank you also for "Trying Out" for the Amazing Race with me and not getting mad at how STUPID I can be. God gave you the gift of patience and I just can't thank him (and you) enough! HAHA!

That's about all folks. I'm so tired I'm surprised I even got this much typed out. Have an awesomeeeeeee weekend! I'll be back next week to recap our blacation this weekend! Booty shakes allllll around! :)
Photobucket

post circle 14 comments :

  1. I mad at yall for having so much fun without me! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't even imagine pulling an all-nighter at this point...at least not on purpose! ha! of course sometimes Elyse has other plans for our over-night hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your letters! I found you from Ashley's link up.

    www.whitneytomlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! I was thinking last night...you really need to do another music post. You always have such great songs and I need some new ones. So can you get on it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! I can't wait to hear the recap from this trip! I am thinking it's going to be CRAZY. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have SO much fun with Steph & BBFT! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have so much fun this weekend!!! O my goodness, I'm so jealous of yall floating the river. Right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two sound like such a good time...too bad I'm all the way in ole Kentucky. :) Have a glorious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like so much fun!! Have a blast!!

    Also, I am SO glad you are back! :) I have missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGGG i cannot wait!!!!!!

    u have to give me the dirty dirty on steph and beau ;-) hehehe!

    i love you toooo blogger babe!!!

    and NO ONE is as precious as DDHP :) love you sweet lil couple you!!

    CANT WAIT to see u soon my love

    xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading these Friday posts. You're hilarious!!

    -Tori
    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun. You two seem like a blast, so I am sure you will have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like u have some fun ahead of you! Your so cute, love your blog!

    I'm having a neon accessories giveaway on my blog, def check it out!

    ReplyDelete