post circle

This weekend...

5.06.2012

WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!
make animated gif
Thumbs Up for new friends.
Thumbs Down because it's back to reality tomorrow.
I can't waittttttttt to post all of the pictures from this weekend.
<3

post circle 15 comments :

  1. Yay for new friends...you are both adorable!!! :) Can't what to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest gif ever! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love this so much!!! Can't wait to see the rest!! xoxo Miss your face already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love those pictures! Can't wait to see the rest and hear about your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holler for fun weekends!!!

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pix!

    XoXo
    ~Elizabeth
    http://theelegantlifeofe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still learning all about blogging..... How do you make a picture jump back and forth between two? That's a really cool affect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeee I can't wait for the full recap! you guys are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see the boob grab!!!!

    BOOB GRAB!!!!!

    BBBBOOOOOOBBBB GGGGRRRRAAAABBB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome. I loved seeing photos on Instagram throughout the weekend! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw love this!! so fun how many people you are getting to meet, I love this blog world :) I really hope we get to run to each other, baywatch style in june! fingers crossed tight! love you shay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice gif!

    I included your blog in my post yesterday. Check it out here: http://abuckeyeinbadgerland.blogspot.com/2012/05/winning.html

    ReplyDelete