post circle

Friday's Letters

7.12.2012

PhotobucketPhoto Credit: Shalyn Nelson Photography

Dear Friday, I thought you'd never get here. It's been one really long, sleep deprived week and I'm fairly certain you should have arrived like, 5 days ago. Is there a way to make every day a Friday? Dear Self, you need to stop being so hard on yourself. Stop it. Dear Stephanie and Kristen, I really did intend on posting about our 4th of July vacation together this week, however, work has dominated my life and I suck at blogging lately. Obviously. Please don't hate me k? Dear SNP, my goodness...I launch your new brand/website/blog next month. I'm so nervous. I'm anxious. I'm scared out of my mind. Starting out your own business is NOT easy. I can't wait to share what I've been up to since FEBRUARY. I haven't been posting my latest weddings and photo sessions because of the rebranding I've been doing, however, the wait is not too much longer. Dear Drew, I love you. Truly. Thank you for starting my office makeover this weekend. Let's hope putting in the hard wood floors isn't a big pain in the you know what. I promise to help you as much as I can. ;) Dear Back, you hurt. A lot. If you want to stop aching like you're 90 years old. I'd totally be okay with that. Dear New Mousepad, I know it's silly I'm writing to you...but I kinda sorta love you. You're GOLD. How cool is that? Dear Bloggers, you ladies never seem to amaze me. Seriously. Y'all are the most wonderful muffin heads on the planet and y'all make my day, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. More thankful for you than you know. Dear Kelly Ann, I don't know if you read my posts, but girlfriend...I think the world of you and we only communicate via e-mail. Haha. I'm weird like that, I know. The new look for So Shay makes me so incredibly giddy. You're the most talented designer EVER. I can't wait for launch! :) Dear Piper, you're cracking me up right now. I just looked over and you're chillin'...with only your butt on a pillow. You are SO my child. Dear Ty, I hope to be the world's best aunt to you. I can't believe you will be here in just 4 weeks (maybe sooner!?). You are going to be one spoiled little muffin. Oh, and the Toms I bought you are totally stylin'. You can thank me later...you know...when you're like 20 and looking back at your awesome baby pictures. You can arrive any day now. I won't judge. Dear Student Loans, um...bite me? You're sucking the life out of me. Dear Weekend...Let's make out.
Photobucket
P.s.) As most of you probably already saw via instagram yesterday... I received a text message from one of the sweetest bride's of mine. It said, "Hey sweet girl! I was just looking at pictures that my Mom took on her camera the day of my bridals and DDHP is in the background smiling at you in every single one of them. This makes me so happy and I just wanted to share."

5a01aea3, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Melt. My. Heart.

post circle 17 comments :

  1. I found you from the Friday Letters link up! I know exactly how you feel about student loans, we are still paying for pharmacy school...6 years later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is so incredibly sweet. I can't wait to see what you've been up to girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, stopping over from the link up to say hi!

    I love your blog, love your love for your fur babies {they really are kids, why don't people get it ;)}

    I hope your weekend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you and the new website Shay!!!! You are so incredibly hard working, sweet, and overall wonderful. I expect absolutely nothing but the best to come for you.


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are the sweetest. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! And I have to say that picture of DDHP smiling at you was my absolute favorite picture on IG that day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that flower pic is legit. FREAKING LEGIT! GORGEOUS my lil photo love bug <3

    i cant wait to see the photo website!!! :) :) :) this is so exciting I am so happy for you. No one deserves this more than you and i mean that 100000%

    ahhhh new bloggy design soon!?!?! WE ARE TWINS! im in the works too :) exciting shtufffff here in blog world!

    heres my letter to you and sabrina

    dear sabrina and shay and ddhp: i cant wait to show you boston

    im about to makeout with my weekend too

    love you baby G!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My student loans are doing the exact same thing to me - I hate them!! And I love that picture she sent you of DDHP, it speaks VOLUMES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Student loans and long weeks are the worst. AND so is back pain. Boo!! At least you can wake up and go to bed every day knowing that you have someone who loves and supports you by your side. That must feel good. That last picture is perfect, I totally envy you two. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! DDHP is so sweet! Don't fret about the new launch lady, all will turn out PERFECT! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww you're too sweet...and funny!!!

    beautiful work!!!

    So glad I found you through Friday Letters!!!

    Danielle...
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. saw your tweet about the pic the bride sent you! that is absolutely precious!

    and i'm so happy for you on SNP's rebranding, I'm sure all of your hard work will pay off, and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am SO thankful for the weekend...seriously, why has this week seemed so long!

    And I love that picture you posted, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weeeeeee!!! Can't WAIT to see your new site!! I know you've been working SO SO hard on it!!

    As always-the pic of DDHP makes my heart so happy. I just love how IN LOVE y'all are!! Him and those cherry snocone lips...rawr!! ;)

    Turtle kisses!! (HA!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're too sweet!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last picture is the sweetest thing ever! I love it. Its so cute to see him smiling melts a heart I am sure & if it does that to us who are complete stranger I can only imagine how it affects you & completely makes your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh god student loans.........

    .......make them go away!!!!!!

    i went to a private school.

    ughhhhhhhh :(

    anyways...that picture of ddhp watching melts my heart! you two are seriously soulmates.

    so, so cute!!

    can't wait for your new photography site gf!

    in like a hundred years when i get married you need to come out this way and make me not look awkward ;)

    ReplyDelete