post circle

Two Things.

10.03.2012

I have a lot of work to do today, so I am going to make this post short & sweet.
Here are some Tuesday Tunes.

Shaytastic Mix by Shalyn Nelson on Grooveshark

AND

I'm guest posting over at Life, Love & Puppy Prints talking about the stupid fight DDHP and I got into last night.

GO NOW.  :)

post circle 6 comments :

  1. Thanks for guest blogging for me love bug! You're so dang funny!!! Hope everything is going good with your fam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your tunes are so fancy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up Shay! Loved your guest post haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. first off your guest post is HI-larious! and I'm listening to your playlist, and it made me think shay-bay-bay and DDHP totally should do a video to 2 reasons! It would be EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your guest post was epic. so damn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a similar taste in music! I loved your guest post as well! :)

    I would love for you to check out my latest outfit post.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete