post circle

Some pretty for your day.

12.18.2012

472166_421505437921624_1512672101_o_zps2279d94c

Today one of my most favorite people in the world launched their new, beautiful, and AWESOME website. Rhi owns and operates Hey, Gorgeous Events and she's been putting blood, sweat and tears into this brand for almost a year. I'm so very proud of her and everything she's accomplished. I know her future is bright...I mean, how can it NOT be with that much talent, and a brand like hers?

So proud of you Rhi Rhi Pretty Pants! :) I'm lucky to know you and have you in my life.

Go check out her new BLOG and her new WEBSITE here.

Leave some love and admire all the pretty.



post circle 4 comments :

  1. LOVE her blog.
    Her work is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just adore Rhi and her blog...it has been SO much fun seeing how she and her blog have evolved over the years! :) Her blog definitely brings inspiration and happiness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Rhi and her beautiful work!! She is seriously the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I just teared up a little. I know how busy and just up in the air life has been for you and here you are blogging about me. I am so lucky to have met you this year, Shay. You are a ray of sunshine with a true heart of gold. I hope you know that and realize the impact you have on others. Thank you for your support and friendship xoxo

    ReplyDelete