post circle

Raven Razzlepants!

12.06.2011

I'm sure many of you know who Raven is. If you don't, I highly recommend you go get to know her because she is one of my all time favorite bloggers. Her sense of humor & her stunning HOT MAMA looks had me from hello. Cheesy, I know but I really can't explain how much I love this lady. I call her Raven Razzlepants...and DDHP may or may not have a major crush on her. #thetruth
-------------
A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

Get it?

I know. Ha. ha. ha.

Not the funniest joke in the world, but you get my point. Because when I really get to thinking, there isn't much in this world I love more than laughing. Really laughing. I'm talking, the ugly kind of laughing, when snorts sneak out, your face gets all wrinkly, and if something is really funny, well, let's just say a change of pants may be in order. 

Just like giving a hug or a kiss, laughing is universal. It's the same in every language. Not to mention that it just feels so darn good to laugh. Am I right or am I right?

Photobucket
(the best kind, in my opinion)

I mean, a guy can be a Ryan Gosling clone, with all the money in the bank, but if he's dead as a doornob? Outta the game sucker! Same goes with friends. I don't know about you, but I tend to hold on tightly to the ones who make me laugh 'til I cry.

Photobucket

Like I said earlier, laughing is universal.

Everyone gets it.

Photobucket

Ok, let me try this again:

Two blondes walk into a bar. You'd think one of them would have seen it.

No? Ok, how 'bout...

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says, "we have a drink named after you!"
The grasshopper says, "really? You have a drink named Bob?"

Alright. I'll stop.

Just remember...as cliche as it is, laughter really is the best medicine.

Even the ugly, scrunched up nose, wrinkled eyes kind of laugh.

Photobucket

An Irishman walks past a bar....hey, it could happen.

(sorry, had to throw that last one in there)

-----------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH RAVEN! Laughter is ALWAYS the best medicine. Now go get to know her. You can thank me later.

post circle 20 comments :

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! I was just talking to my bestie last night about the most ridiculous things and thinking....pee-your-pants laughing is the best.thing.ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love dumb jokes like this! :) Here's one:

    Two blondes are walking in the woods and see some tracks. "Those are rabbit tracks," Said one blonde. "No, those are deer tracks," said the other blond. WHAM!!! They were train tracks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Raven always gives a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha oh Raven... I love you. And I've been trying Kim's "upsexy" joke for about 24 hrs now

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little reminder. Laughter really is the best medicine :) love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Raven! :) I tried her upsexy joke last night! She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww My Shay baby! Your intro was so sweet!! I may love you more than you love me, however.

    finally posted the link on my bloggy!! gosh I just love you, I do. and that DDHP of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can always count on raven to give me those scrunch faced laughs. couldn't imagine what kind of faces or pants that would need to be changed if i met her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh raven

    i just love that girl

    love love love her!

    and the dog smiling...makes me so happy!!

    irishman quote...SO TRUE lmao

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love me some raven. she is toooo darn funny and gorg!!! i love the picture of that cute pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. laughter is God's medicine..i always say. i LOVE Raven...

    ReplyDelete
  12. raven's upsexy is *sure* to draw laughter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute post. Laughing is contagious. I found your blog off of Raven's and I am excited to be a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post! But am I the only one that doesn't get the grasshopper one?

    ReplyDelete
  15. ravey-poo i love you! seriously the best! and you are SOOOO right...laughter and sense of humor is SO SO SO important!

    um and you and the word "ugly"....totally could never even belong in the same sentence.


    love you too shay-b! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, cute post!

    i love Raven ... one of my absolutely favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. my fave is
    knock, knock
    who's there?
    owls.
    owls who?
    that's right!

    bahahaha!
    Enter to win 5 free shirts from STYLEMINT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the laugh where you dont make a noise =] Bet it looks ridiculous though!

    ReplyDelete