post circle

Yo!

3.16.2012

Goooooooooooooooooooooood Morning and Happyyyyyyyyyyyy Friday! I'm so pumped it's the weekend! Can I get a what whatttt!? :)

As usual, it's been a crazy week! I shot a wedding last weekend which proved to be a hugeeee learning experience.
Photobucket
It rained and rained and rainedddd. I looked awesome. What's not sexy about wet frizzy hair and the whole wet rat look? EXACTLY. NOTHING! :)

Monday I went guitar shoppinggggg! :) I have always always always wanted to learn how to play, so what better time then now? I will probably suck but it should still be fun.
Photobucket
Our softball game was Tuesday night. We lost :( BUT it was still fun! Some guy nearly took my head off. THAT was cool. Lucky for him I'm a BADA$$ and handled it by moving out of the way as quick as I could with grace.

Wednesday evening I had the pleasure of meeting up with some of Austin's most beautiful bloggers everrrrr. We met up for happy hour downtown and chatted like we had known each other forever. Seriously y'all...these ladies are FAB.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After Happy Hour, Mallorie, Ketrin and I went downtown for SXSW. It was so fun and caught a free show on 6th street. Love these girls! Thankfully we caught a bicycle trolly back to the car because I was wearing heels like a crazy lady.
Photobucket

Thursday I met up with some friends downtown for SXSW and it was a BLASTTTT. I met some awesome people from California and Michigan that I swear could be brothers from other mothers. Love them. OH and I saw The Shins play. Great show! AND sadly my phone decided to die so I have no picture evidence for this blog post. BAD BLOGGER award goes to meeee! :) Whoot!

Tonight we are heading back downtown for SXSW. Mallorie's husband Dave is playing and we are going to catch his show! :) Should be a good time!

Tomorrow we are also going to SXSW (holy cow I know!) and I have a photo shoot that evening as well! It's going to be a good weekend!

Have a great weekend love bugs! Here is a picture of the sky I took yesterday on my phone. Haha :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
MUAH!

post circle 21 comments :

  1. Our hairs must be friends because mine does the same exact thing. I've got to say though, you rock it quite well!

    And how much fun with bloggers! So jealous you live by so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howwww fun! I can't wait to do a blogger meet up someday! Looks like a blast :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures from Wednesday! =) I love it! Also, totally impressed with your softball skillzzz. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh YOU would put those bathroom pics up of me hahaha! Love you muffin :) can't wait to see you. When you ask? uh next week. duh. muah muah muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do I even begin with you. GOSH I LOVE YOU AND DDHP!!!!!!!!!!!! Come stay with us during the summer. We will go out on the boat every day and BBQ on the river. Sabrina can come down too. Im serious! Think about it??

    You are the cutest thing in the world with your guitar. I bought one when I graduated high school and took a few lessons, but stopped playing a while later and kinda forgot about it. I so want to start again. A chick who play guitar is HOT.

    and I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that pic of you and Jenni!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a stunner no matter what the weather Mrs. Nelson may I say

    I will be needing yellow pant's blog URL so I can inquire 1. why she is taking my place in all these pics and 2. where I can get those pants!!!!

    I want to see pics from the wedding you little photographer rockstar.

    Umm pics with the other bloggers... dying... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it rained like that at my sisters wedding. my hair was SO nasty! haha looks like lots of fun going on in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you please shoot the wedding I am going to this weekend so I can hang out with you?! :-) wednesday was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you are going to be amazing with a guitar! Also, it's on my bucket list to go to SXSW someday...so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fun, even with your crazy wet rat hair, lol!

    Good luck learning the guitar. I had to learn a bit of it last year at teachers college, but I suspect I've forgotten every single thing I learned now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so fun hanging with you!! :) love our lil pic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you have had an AWESOME week!! :D I want to go to one of your meet ups sometime!! One day... when I visit Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  14. girl you rock the hair; and YOU KNOW IT;
    and you are the cutest thing alive..
    annnnnddddd...that sky picture is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures always highlight your adventures so well...I want to jump into them and join in on the fun! Glad you had another learning experience with wedding photography, that's what it is all about! :) Yay for SXSW! Hope you are having a Happy St. Patty's Day and sporting some green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had so much fun with you! Can't wait to see some of the pics from your first wedding! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you texas bloggers are always having meet-ups that is so cool!! and looking forward to seeing some wedding photos

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seriously want to be your friend in real life. But I'd be tongue tied and come off like a complete fool b/c you are just a star... and cool..... and I'm SO not! Love everything in this post. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. shay you have the most fabulous life muffin! you're always busy doing fabulous things and you are SOO talented!!! and you even look good with wet hair!

    you and ketrin look adorbs! ;)

    LOVE YOU! MUAH! And I am still "awwwing" over your Sonic story ;)

    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like a super fun week! :)
    and all it did last week was rain in sf, seriously 10 days straight..rain. i too tried to pull off the wet look! you're still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so bummed I missed the Happy Hour at Hugos. I was leaving for Vegas the next day. I am on the Facebook group...and will make sure to be at the next one. You ladies looked like you had so much fun!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete