post circle

Friday's Letters.

6.08.2012

Dear Song, You make me happy.

Dear Rebel Race, I am seriously scared of you. I will see you tomorrow...but please, please be nice to me. The whole 5K obstacle course and MUD being caked all over my body sounds like a blast, but I'd sure appreciate it if you let me survive. #wishmeluck

Dear Weekend, you're going to be yet another busy one. PLEASE go by slow so I can crank out these pictures. I need my life back and I want happy clients. Please and thank you.

Dear June, you're insane. This weekend is the Rebel Race, and two photo sessions out of town. Next weekend is Mom's birthday, and I'm shooting a wedding in Houston. The next weekend I will be shooting another wedding here in Austin, as well as a styled shoot with my dear friends Nycia and Lindy. THEN the next weekend my tush will be on a plane to Northern California to attend a friend's wedding. WHOLY MOLY.

Dear Drew, I seriously love you. Thank you so much for helping me edit pictures. Ever since the computer crapped out, you have been so supportive and so helpful. Thank you for cooking dinner last night...Okay, so what I'm really trying to say is that all of that working out, protein shake drinkin', egg white eatin', growing your hair out thing you're doing...is well...DEAD SEXY AND I LOVE IT. I could just eat you up. :) Keep up the hard work babe. I'm proud of you! BTW, you're snoring next to me right now and it's REALLY loud. Ear plugs? Anyone?

Dear Rebrand of my photography business, I am SO ready to launch you. I pray we have you completed soon so I can FINALLY start doing blog posts and MAKE THINGS HAPPEN BABY! :)

Dear Blog Friends, thanks for still following this blog. I know I haven't been consistent but knowing you're still here makes me so grateful. I really hope I can get my shiz together soon so I can catch you up on my life! :) I have so much I want to share! :)

Dear Steph and Beau, I hope you guys still love me. I STILL haven't posted about our weekend over a month ago. Thank you for being patient through the whole computer mess. BUT because I love you guys, here is a sneak peek of some photos from that day. You two make my heart happy and I can't wait to see y'all again soon! :)More to come after I get caught up, I promise. :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket HAPPY WEEKEND LOVES! Do something spontaneous! :)

XO.
Photobucket

post circle 21 comments :

  1. you are one busy lady!!! I admire you so much Shay. I really don't know how you do it all. Weddings every weekend? on top of being a fur mom, wife, daughter, friend, etc??? WOW!

    It seems like your biz is growing Shay! How much longer until it's your full time gig?! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy!! Love that last picture of Stephanie & Beau!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I'd be so happy if they were my wedding pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see the rebrand of your website. I just made mine public a few days ago. I've been checking it for updates :) I also was excited that you posted Steph and Beau's pictures that you took. (Hahaha... I promise I am not a stalker. Just a lover of your blog). Btw, gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pictures of Beau and Steph look so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire you for how busy you are and you seem to get it all done so that everyone is happy! Steph and Beau melt my heart! they are adorable and you did a great job! She did really good on her makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wedding photos are GORG! Have a lovely weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHALYN FREAKIN' NELSON!!!!!! OH. MY. GAWD.

    These, my friend, just melted my heart to itty bitty tiny pieces. You are incredible!!!!! AH!! And these are only a FEW of the 30+ GB you took that day!!!

    You're the best.

    And seeing these makes me miss you and DDHP SO MUCH!! Wahhhh!!! Love you pumpkin britches!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeek gorgeous pictures of steph and beau!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are gorgeous. Will you move in with me and J and be our personal daily photographer? We pay in wine.

    K, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely letters :) Have a great weekend!xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning pictures! you are gonna sky rocket when you do you brand relaunch.

    you sound busy. busy is good and personally i love when you blog because you are so relate-able. so a forever follower i will be!

    good luck with the rebel race. kick it's tushy!!

    believing in laughter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pictures you took are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pictures are remarkable. You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is an AMAZING blog. i'm SO SO HAPPY to have found you!!!! found you via the link up and am SO excited to follow your adventures xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. shay bay i have been OBSESSING over this song! i posted it on my facebook and then came here and saw it on your blog.....great minds!!


    these pics are so amazing of beau and steph!! i want all three of you mega photogs at my wedding! i am convinced you can make a 63 year old still look spicy ;) hope you're up for the challenge ;) haha jk!!!

    i am SO excited to see you!! love you to the moon and back muffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are such an awesome photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh hey, I'm back. Me again. Like the annoying neighbor!

    Hehe just listened to the song. Newly addicted. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope the 5k was fun! I'm sure you survived. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete