post circle

What can I say? He's good with his hands.

6.28.2012

Hey guys...

Hopefully when you get this post I will be safe and sound in California with my two best friends.

I've been too busy to ask for guest bloggers...sooooo I thought I'd share with you something that will either

1) bore you to death or

2) impress you?

DDHP is a smart guy.

But seriously???? This is the stuff he does at work when they are slow. Me? I'd be reading blogs. Naturally.

Watch and be amazed. (Don't worry, it's only a minute of your day and it gets crazy fast at the end.)

Enjoy :)



Oh, and yes...this is what we send to each other while we are at work. We are SO cool.

post circle 22 comments :

  1. Uhhh that is insane. He wasn't even paying attention to it! Very impressive!

    Have fun in California! :-)



    mindysmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! ddhp is amazing! that is a serious talent and i am seriously impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You've got yourself a keeper there Shay! LOL. Hope you are having a blast in California, can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooooooo jealous!! I love how he slammed it down and stopped the recording right after he finished - he must have been timing himself!! Men are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how sometimes he doesn't even look at the cube when he is making moves. haha this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhhh, I am totally impressed. Was he timing himself?! LOL- Go DDHP!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is freakin crazy. He was barely looking at the stupid cube. I hate those so much....I can't get anywhere near completing one.
    I am super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whattttt?! I could sit there for a week straight and still not even have one side done. That's crazy how fast he can do that!

    Have fun in CA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As if we didn't already know that ddhp was awesome. I love how he just looks like it's no big deal the entire time. Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That damn DDHP has mad skills.lol

    I hope you are enjoying your time away sweetie! Bring back lots of inspiration for our photo shoot!xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHUT UP! That is NUTS! He needs to be on TV for that shiz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHAHHA Oh DDHP...so talented!!

    Have fun in CA! So you soon sugartits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really really really impressed... like seriously. Go DDHP! that's amazing


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  14. DDHP is the bomb.com! I would never have the patients to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DDHP!!!! IMPRESSIVE!! I would have given up at 20 seconds!

    The nelson children are going to be so smart!!

    Shay-bay - have fun in cali!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's crazy! Super impressed :) That would probably take me weeks, and I still wouldn't be able to do it...unless I too the stickers off hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm pretty sure DDHP was more productive in this 2 minute video than I was all day at work actually trying to do something job-related. He's awesome!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. holy crapola!!! DDHP you have some SKILLS. LEGIT.

    everytime i try and do this i get frustrated ! and how does he do it in like 1 minute! haha daaaaang! you work that rube cube!

    ps love that he slams it down at the end like BAM WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT THAT!

    miss you guys!
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is there anything you two can't do? Share some of the fantastic with the rest of us;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...and wow. I've never seen this done. Very impressive. I think you should keep him. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have seen the trick to the pattern but never seen it done from someone like real...it is always those freaky deeky kids..so awesome and have fun in california!

    ReplyDelete