post circle

I need...

11.23.2010

more hours in my day and about thiiiiiiiiis much more energy.

This is my life right now:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It's been awhile, I know. I have been a busy, busy bee I tell ya! It's a good thing! It is, just not for this blog of mine. Haha.
Photobucket

Between my 8-5 job being completely crazy swamped (Can you say exhausted?), my event coordinating on the weekends, photoshoots on the weekends(YAY!), editinggggggg til late at night, housework, website/learning how to do it (slacking), cooking dinner, errands, responsibilities (adulthood sucks), softball games, and preparing for the holidays, this girl is POOPED to the extreme of the extreme.

I know, it's just LIFE. I am def. not complaining because I'm loving it. I'm just overwhelmed. I have put blogging last on the list, not on purpose, I swear. I'm just not finding time right now! :)

I told my husband how horrible I felt that I haven't had time to post abot our wedding, and that I keep saying I am, and he goes, "BABE! Nobody cares. Also, you have 1,000's of pictures...you have to upload them, resize them, tag them...that will take you a long time, and you have so much on your plate right now. One thing at a time babe."

I just wanted to let y'all know that the wedding posts will be coming.

Prioritize, Prioritize, Prioritize. Time management. Time management. Time management.

I put impossible deadlines down for myself, and I never achieve it. It's hopeful wishing & wishful thinking.

Anyways, I think you got my point. Life is nuts right now and I have SO much to be thankful for. Including you guys! :) Thanks for reading, and I promise I will be back soon with wedding posts, a giveaway! (my first one), and posts about what's been going on with me lately! :)

I really need a laptop...That will help me out so much right now! Christmas list? Yes, I think so. I have TWO laptops, but they are dead, crashed, dunzo. *Sigh*

If I am not back in time for Thanksgiving, HAPPYY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! :) I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families! Eat lots of turkey! I know I am! ;)
Photobucket

Gobble Gobble Gobble! <----Yeah, I totally just did that. PEACE! Photobucket

post circle 11 comments :

  1. You sure are busy girl! Hope you can find some time to relax over Thanksgiving and the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath! That's I'll I've been doing lately... remembering that life will move on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being busy is a good thing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I felt this way a month or so ago. Don't stress yourself out, just do what you can :-) Hope you have a VERY Happy (and relaxing) Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries - I completely understand. I took an 8 week blogging break because life became all too overwhelming. It happens to the best of us! Here's hoping things calm down for you soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I totally understand. Hope things calm down soon. And I hope you have a super awesome Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new follower. I can SO relate to this post! Life comes first, definitely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour ! New follower here too :) I know how you feel. I'm getting married in 10 days and we're planning the wedding ourselves. Between this and work, life is crazy right now ! Take a deep breath, and get some much needed R&R on Thanksgiving !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl take care of yourself and whats inportant first, we'll just have to wait for ya and be patient! Best of luck with everything, maybe you'll get so busy with event planning and photography that you can get rid of the 8-5 job! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, try to rest a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest follower and am looking forward to following your journey! I hope that you're able to find the balance that you need...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left you an award on my page! Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete