post circle

WonderFULL Thanksgiving.

12.03.2010

Hello sweet lady friends! :)

I am back...atleast for the night anyway. I have missed y'all! It looks like I have A LOT of catching up to do. :) I am currently snuggled up in my sheets right now, feelin' all warm and toasty, listening to my sweet hubby and Piper sleep. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous of these two... I am SO tired, but I just can't sleep. They are off in la la land, and here I am, wide awake...feelin' and lookin' kinda zombie like. Sexy is right.

I guess while I am here, I will catch you up a little bit since I know you WANT TO KNOW! RIGHT!? ;)

Thanksgiving was awesome.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Family, friends, fun, food...what more can a girl ask for? Thanksgiving morning I had a photoshoot with my cousin, and that was a lot of fun. We then went to my Mamaw's house and got our grub on.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a quiet Thanksgiving because a lot of people in my family got married this past year, and spent Thanksgiving with their new in-laws. There were no kids running around and laughing or screaming. Even though it wasn't our typical crazy/loud Thanksgiving, it was really nice. I ate wayyy too much, and now all my pants are pretty stinkin' snug. Wonderfullll.

Oh, and hubs and I did a turkey dance.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


My cousin talked me into going to a cemetery that Thursday night, and I have to say it was probably the scaredest I've been in a long time. I was a complete weenie. We kept ourselves entertained by singing The Little Mermaid in the cemetery parking lot waiting for them to show up. Yes, I'm almost 25. Awesomeness.

We hid behind some graves (Mr. & Mrs. Herren actually lol) and we talked a little bit. Well, I did most of the talking...they were a little quiet ;) My cousin and her boyfriend and his kids went out there because his daughter is really into that sort of stuff (ghosts, etc.) and so after the Texas A&M game, we headed out there to hide. They showed up shortly after and we had laser beams, and lights and were making noises, shaking bushes, getting up and walking really slow so she could see a figure in the distance. It was hilarious, and we got a few good screams out of her. I had fun, but I don't think I will ever be doing that again. LOL!

Friday I went to the deer lease with hubs and his family. That was a lot of fun, and I got another great Thanksgiving meal in my belly (*totally saying that in a Mike Meyer's voice*).
PhotobucketPhotobucket


That night we went back to my Mom's and went to my Aunt and Uncle's house, had dessert, and watched Family Man. Saturday I was supposed to have a photoshoot but they ended up cancelling because their new baby girl was being fussy. So, we layed around the house, and I worked on editing some pics, and then that night we went to my Uncle's Cabin on my Papaw's Ranch.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We "camped-out" and had hamburgers, smores, cheese dip, youuuu name it. We sat around the fire, ate some more, and played spades. The girls won (hollaaaa), but what else did you expect? I play to win baby! Pshhh.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We woke up at 7 and got our things ready to head to Houston for a photoshoot. Ahhh so much fun. I can't wait to show you the pictures! :)

Afterwards, we headed to League City (South of Houston) to meet my friend Amy at Alfred Angelo. I got to see her in her wedding dress and she was GORGEOUS! I can't wait for the big day in May!!! :)

We then headed back to Austin. That felt like the longest drive everrrrrrr which then lead to a Monday morning and a veryyyyy longggg work week.

Mk, well I am tired now. Finally. Sweet dreams :)

Xoxoxooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

post circle 5 comments :

  1. Welcome back. you've been busy! Super cute Thanksgiving outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. the turkey dance pictures are hilarious!! haha! glad to have you back!

    your pictures are glorious, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the turkey dance pics! LOL so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! Love the turkey dance ones :) Cute Thanksgiving day outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here! :)

    I HAD to follow you after seeing the turkey dance pictures! I like to bust out with the sprinkler and running man myself. LOL!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete