post circle

Thank you from the bottom of my $!

12.30.2010

Hi sweet ladies!

Things are extremely busy around here, but I just wanted to let y'all know my sister-in-law is doing great. The prayers were heard, and God is GOOD! We were in the waiting room for over 9 hours yesterday and all I can say is that Christi is so very loved. The surgery went smooth, and they had no complications. They think they got the entire tumor, and the biopsy report should be done in the next few days.

Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments, and for all of the prayers. I know Christi would hug each and every one of you if she could! Me too! :) Please continue to pray because we aren't out of the woods just yet...but so far so good. She is stable, and she is responsive. It really is a blessing!

I just can't thank you enough! :)

www.christiming.wordpress.com

Xoxo!

post circle 5 comments :

  1. This is such good news! I'm so glad the surgery went smoothly; I will most definitely keep Christi in my prayers for a speedy recovery as well. Please keep us posted on her condition!

    Wishing you and your family a safe, happy, HEALTHY and prosperous 2011. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news!! I am so happy that God answered everyone's prayers and things went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy! So glad to hear everything went smoothly, but your family will still be in my thoughts and prayers until you are completely out of the woods! Ps. Stalked your Facebook pics- you are incredibly stunning:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news!! I hope everything continues to go smoothly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't been on in a a few days... wow! i'm so sorry about your sis-in-law but very glad she's doing ok!
    other than that, glad you had a great holiday. happy 2011! :)
    xx.

    ReplyDelete