post circle

Live.Love.Laugh.

4.30.2012

Sometimes when you've been sitting at your desk all weekend editing wedding photos, you get the urge to just go take pictures of the person you love.
Photobucket
I seriously love this man.
Photobucket
I know it can get annoying to hear or read in this case about how much I love my husband. But you see...this man makes my most miserable days...well, not so miserable.
Photobucket
Happy Monday.
I hope you can find a moment in your day to tell the person you love most in the world how much they mean to you. Life is just way, way too short. Live. Love. And most of all, Laugh.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

post circle 36 comments :

  1. Such a cute post! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos!! :) Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your husband are so cute together. great pictures. Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I just can't wait to meet y'all like FO-REAL!!! I just adore y'all to itty bitty tiny baby pieces and am SO SO excited about this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are beautiful. Just beautiful! Such pretty pictures, Shay!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!
    and i never get sick of hearing it!
    i love "love"
    and to see people reallly happy makes me happy, and it makes me have hope that i can stay happy forever too =]]]]
    loveee you
    now get your asses to vegas! kay thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!
    and i never get sick of hearing it!
    i love "love"
    and to see people reallly happy makes me happy, and it makes me have hope that i can stay happy forever too =]]]]
    loveee you
    now get your asses to vegas! kay thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are absolutely adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious!! This makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love you guys. I really do! I never get tired of reading about how much you love him because it's just that inspiring. Love is love and life is certainly too short to ever go a day without telling them what they mean to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pics!! You guys are just sooo darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys are so darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute are you two!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pictures! GORGEOUS couple!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pictures! GORGEOUS couple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute couple!! so happy ur happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh these pics are so amazing, you two are so cute together.

    Love it
    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable! Love the photos!

    lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm pretty sure you two couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just can never get over what an adorable couple you two are! The love you have for one another is inspiring and amazing! Plus ya'll take some pretty cute pictures together :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love you guys to death. It is SO refreshing to see a relationship like the one you guys have. I know Ive said it a million times, but Ill say it again, you two inspire me so much! Lucky lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love.every.word.of.this! serisouly-such a sweet post. so great to see marriages like this. such a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. stopp it

    i just love you guys and seriously look up to your relationship!! just gives me chills to see real love like this!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love these pictures. they are so real. i love the second b&w. what a sweet couple. i never get tired of looking at pictures of me and my hubby. isn't it the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. so sweet!
    love it! great post =]

    ReplyDelete
  27. You guys are BASICALLY the most adorable couple ever. Right after me and my hubby, of course ;)

    Will you please come to Ohio at the end of this month and take anniversary pics of us?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. these are beautiful :) you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These pictures are beautiful!! You're a gorgeous couple!

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. How fun that you guys had a little photoshoot together!! You guys are so stinkin' precious.

    Umm and where did you get that gorgeous necklace lady??? Please share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. You two are adorable. I totally think that you're allowed to brag about your love on YOUR blog! It's supposed to be about you. And you two are cute in a non-annoying way. So you win :) BRAG AWAY!

    ReplyDelete