post circle

How RUDE of me! The wedding madness begins...again!

2.26.2011

I was trying to decide what I wanted to blog about, since my house rennovations are currently half done, and then I remembered that I STILL have not finished up my wedding posts. How dare I!?

SO, due to my busy schedule coming up, I figured I'd go ahead and start doing these posts again. My TWO YEAR wedding anniversary is about a month away, and that should allow enough time to get through my entire wedding by then, and still post about my pointless shenanigans during the week. Great timing yeah!? I'm still going to break it up, moment by moment. Don't you worry! ;)

If you have not ready the following posts, please do so now, or this next bunch of pictures will be lame-0.

The Beginning
The Middle
The Engagement
Engagement Pics #1
Engagement Pics #2
Engagement Pics #3
Wedding Showers
Bachelorette Party :)
Pre-Wedding
Rehearsal Dinner

I mean it, don't go a step further unless you have read these posts. ;)

Okay, let's get to it: The BIG day.

We went to bed at 4:30 a.m. y'all. That's LATE...this bride was super tired, especially when we had to get up at 8:00. Yes, that's right. This bride was going on 4 hours of sleep. Not to mention that I probably got anywhere from 4 to 5 hours every day the week of. I think exhausted was an understatement. If you are a bride, get a wedding planner/coordinator. Worst mistake I made of the entire planning process. I DID IT ALL! I guess that's why I'm a wedding planner now...haha.
Photobucket
Okay, back to my story.

We stayed at a precious little bed and breakfast in town.
Photobucket
I gave my bridesmaids their gifts. Each bag had an initial of their first name outlined in pearls, a photo album, bridesmaid shirts, an umbrella (for pictures), diamond earrings and a necklace to go with their dresses.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My friend and bridesmaid Tori did everyone's hair, including mine. :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Bridezillaaaa! Oh my this is a horrible pic of me.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Am I pretty yet!?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah, here I am with no make-up. No shame y'all!
Photobucket
Before we headed to the church, we took a picture in the backyard. I'm missing two bridesmaids here though...?
Photobucket
Time for my make-up! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stay tuned. There is SO much more to come.

XOXO.

post circle 7 comments :

  1. This was so much fun! I think I first started following your blog back during some of your engagement pictures or bridal shower, but I just finished going back through and reading everything from the very beginning...I just kept wanting to read more and see more pictures! So fun!!! You are both so adorable and I love your story from the beginning until now...really looking forward to all that is ahead in your future posts! Love it and thank you for sharing all of it and re-capping!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. How cute are the bridesmaids bags?! They racked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Especially the pretty B&B and the adorably thoughtful gifts for your bridesmaids- you are so sweet!

    And seriously, if that is you without makeup you make me sick. You are STUNNING even without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous in EVERY photo! Can't wait to read more later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful and so are your bridesmaids :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this post!!! Your hair looked amazing! And great ideas for your bridesmaid gifts!

    ReplyDelete