post circle

Stephanie & Beau: Part II

9.28.2012

I must curse myself when I set deadlines for myself on the blog. Yesterday was so jam packed that I didn't have time to sign on to blogger. Go figure! :) However, I'm here today to finish up the lovely session with Stephanie and Beau! Whoohoo! :)

After we wrapped up our first location, we headed down to the Frio River. Y'all, this river is ah-mazing. It's crystal clear, clean, and COLD hence the 'frio' part. ;) I love that we got to take these photos here. I spent many summers here during my teenage years floating, soaking up the sun, and dancing the night away under the big Texas sky. :) It's a relaxing and magical place to be, that is for sure. It holds a special place in my heart filled with many memories, so you can imagine how excited I was to be spending my entire weekend there. I was so excited when Steph and Beau told me how much this place meant to them as well. If you haven't ever experienced a summer at Garner State Park, I highly suggest you do it. :)


  This next spot y'all...wholy amazing trees! The best part is that Steph has always, always dreamed of having pictures taken under this tunnel of trees. She told me that every single time they visit, she says, "One day, I'm taking pictures of myself in my dress under these trees." And guess what? It happened. :) So excited for her and so happy I got to do this for her. :) 














At the end of the session, I told Beau that it was time to get the garter from Steph. Little did she know I caught this on camera. I love them. They are just too much fun! :)
Then it was Steph's time for "bridals" and I have to say, I kinda...okay, REALLY love them.

Steph and Beau, thank you for letting me capture these moments for you two. It meant the world to me. I love you guys!

P.s.) When we were down by the river shooting these pictures, THE WORLD'S CUTEST, SWEETEST little boy came down to us, introduced himself, and "congratulated" Stephanie and Beau with brownies. HOW stinking cute is that!? MELT MY HEART.





post circle 31 comments :

  1. Shaylyn--Absolutely breath-taking..I hope you realize when I tie the knot...I'm flying you to the East Coast!!
    XO
    Kait
    kaitsawyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are sooo, so beautiful!! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are breathtaking! They do serious so well! I love the black and white one in the tunnel of trees with steph laying down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I'm dyinggg over this! These pictures are just stunning! Love Stephanie's laugh in the garter one <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. If and when I get married, I gotta have you do them : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously, shay? these are frickin' amazing!! i love that the little boy came over and did that. how stinkin' cute!! steph looks beautiful!!

    p.s. your hired as my future photog ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious, love these! My fav has to be the one of him lifting her up in the tunnel of trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just incredibly gorgeous! You have an eye for this! B and I are going to fly down there stat! lol, very beautiful she looks amazing I love her dress and the accents jewels are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so talented and they are such a beautiful couple! i love the one with him throwing her over his shoulder. SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok.
    really.
    you've done it again.

    I think I have tears in my eyes just looking at these! I hope you know just HOW much this has meant to me!!

    The tree tunnel...DREAM COME FREAKING TRUE!! Uhhh-so so so so SO in love!

    Wedding portfolio = expanded
    Stephy's dream photos = exceeded

    win win win win

    love you sweet angel face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow girl, those are amazing! You definitely have the talent!

    I went down to the Frio about a month ago, gahh it's always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfection! and how sweet is the boy with the brownies. kinda made me teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know you love hsp and I know it's an amazing opportunity but in the next few years you're going photography only. Callin it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did an amazing job! Saw these on IG and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, amazing Shay! you are so talented. incredible!

    and you had some gorgeous subjects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous, but with pretty peeps like Beau and Steph I bet your job wasn't hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow these pictures are AMAZING! Steph looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are such an amazing photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Shay...these are stunning. Absolutely beautiful!!! Steph and her husband are SO beautiful together!!!! Gorgeous. You are SO SO SO talented!!!!! Wish you lived closer to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy gorgeousness!!! And beau has that dip down!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE these pics. What a beautiful location! It is so obvious this couple is in love & you captured that successfully! Great job : )

    http://livelaughlovemrsrj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photos! Especially them wading into the river in their wedding best.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing job shay!!! Steph you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous! what a beautiful location!

    New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  26. "The world's #1 marketplace for logo design, web design, and crowdsourced writing projects. Over 28,000 satisfied clients! - crowdSPRING"

    ReplyDelete
  27. As the parliaments first order of business, on 13 February 2008, Rudd read an apology directed to Indigenous Australians for the stolen generations.The apology, for the policies of successive parliaments and governments, passed unanimously as a motion by both houses of parliament.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new artist. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How to get in front of the most significant (and most powerful) business trend, Mobile Marketing, that is certain to make Traditional Website Marketing look like small potatoes and guaranteed to create massive wealth for those who are early and in-the-know.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The First Search Engine Marketing Company in Bangladesh. Providing Global Data Entry Jobs and Training. Also a worldwide ads publisher company in Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete
  31. There are many members who are already working in Refresh Online Center. Everyday Many Persons come to Our Office for becoming a member. Some of them are prepared to do our jobs and some of them are not suitable to do the job properly. For all of those persons we have arranged a training programs called Global Data Entry Training. In this programs, we present almost 6 package programs.

    ReplyDelete